Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice pic, hopefully will be getting freshies after the christmas break found someone to source hatchies. how many do you have/keep? and freshies or salty's or both? give us an introduction. welcome to aps as well im sure you will enjoy.

but brodie not on this site no more champ.

lol he isnt what happened did he acctually go threw with that deleting his own account thing lol didnt notcie him missing ( porbleycause i talk to him on chat and msn all the time) well his album is still here i think he has a pic or 2 of his croc

I heard its not much fun with permits in other states. I have 5 salties and 1 freshy. Depends on where you get them as to how much they cost. A hatchling could be from $50-$500.

in vic its just on our normal advanced license. the hatchy a mate can get is $200 so not to bad as i have hardlyu seen them advertised. got any other pics of your crocs? what is the biggest you have? do you keep other reptiles as well?

a point in the right direction of where to get hatchies would be very kind please? :lol:

thanks fuscus i will let you know when i get onto them. any other croc farms that deal with freshies?

This is a piccy of my biggest one. I have pythons, monitors, frillnecks.... I will have some baby salties next year if anyone is keen.

Re: RE: Crocodiles

Greebo said:
I don't think my neighbours would be too keen on me keeping a salty in the backyard.

It will keep the dogs away from the pond ! :shock: :D

Wonder what regs we have in Qld ? does anyone know ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back