Crusty Demons and the Metal Mulisha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
their show on saturday night went off!!!!!
their next tour is in 2006 and this time i'm going to take my dad

oh fuscus........
please don't talk about your lack of personal hygein ;)

i'm just all excited cause i want to learn how to do free style motor cross!!!!!!!!!

Cool stuff! P.s dont wear a g string while riding a bike! (dont ask) :lol:

ackie? ok cool i think he lives near me so that could be convinient

why not ride a bike with a g-string?

I did say "dont ask" lol Try it and see! got ya curious now eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't know what the problem is i've been on a bike (not riding on it i was behind a mate as a passenger) in a denim skirt and g-string and there was no prob

so do tell

Well, lets just say, your not the only thing that "rides" lol (NOT personal exp but gf's) :lol:
Jimmy if your thinking about it, make sure it dosent clash with the feather boa and glittery specs. LOL :lol: :lol: (care with fingers mate, piano carreer remember) :lol:

come on instar please share your knowlage of g-strings
is it from personal experience?
do you have a little fetish for g-strings

no that would b me bry and i dont think it will clash with my boa but my knee high leather boots might be a problem and im think about giving up piano and going for the saxamaphone

They do some mad s#*t,takes some nads to do it,but aren't they riders who couldn't make it as professional racers.Correct me if i am wrong.
Still not a bad show though

:p Hi bryony,i was also at saturdays show,i had front row tickets & it was deadset awsome.Just wondered bryony did you see the nurse that was flashin the riders?if so you would of seen me i was sitting next to her :wink: .

My family is pretty involved with motorbike racing etc...mainly my dad. I've met a lot of these guys, sure, they can do some nice tricks but holy **** they are wankers. Mike Metzger...came to Brisbane to race Supercross, pulled out of BOTH races because he was losing.

But I suppose, it's an OK show.

hay popp i was just above you!!!!!!!!!!!!
we had the best veiw of everything

Robert - it dosn't just take nads to do the tricks thats a bit sexest it takes boobs as well (for the chick riders)

sxereturn any one who is good at somthing and knows it will be wankers of some sort, and i like the tricks and jumps way more than them (except Bubba he is the best) unlike most chicks who go 'wow he went up in the air, but look at his bicepts'
i love the jumps n stuff

Well why not by yourself a 125 and go hit up the local motocross track? Riding dirt bikes isn't rocket science. You'll have the time of your life...when you're not in hospital.

hey ppl, i went on friday night which went [censored] AwSOME!
I was abour half way up and met Erin Normoyle in the foyer :p
Hmmm i ride but i havnt really done much jumping...well nuthn big anyway. Bubba was a disappointment coz he didnt get in a go-cart or anythan :(
I just sold my kx80 and i am either gettin a kx125 or a kdx200, still deciding though.
hi bryony

i went and saw them on sat night and they were just awesome especially the free for all. loved the last set as well, every second rider did a back flip. i used to know a lot of guys who rode supercross and you cant compare the two. these guys do this because they're good at it no different to anybody who's good at racing but cant do tricks.

Popp and Bryony I was to your right, beside the side upramp. I also saw the nurse after the commentators mentioned her.

Excellent night cant wait for 2006

who could help me out i want to get in to FMX but first i have to do the basics i can't afford to get a bike yet cause i have just spent $1280 on herps (not including the extras)
I'm not affraid to try anything just don' know where to try it out first and its hard to try when you have an imaginary bike ;)

I want to be in the 2006 show i'll call myself and 2 other chicks......wait of it
CRUSTYS ANGELS like charlies angels but BETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back