Crusty Demons and the Metal Mulisha

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post an X-ray of the injury I'm currently recovering from. Broke my kneecap into 12 pieces, so now have a whole heap of titanium wire holding it together. Go in for surgery number two soon, they're taking the wire out, and then surgery number three will be grinding down the back of my knee cap to get rid of the calcification.

can you do MX on quads? It would be more dangerous though wouldn't it?
I like quads they are so cool and fun

Bryony - you wanna talk about dangerous MX racing? Try doing it on a sidecar.

Quads are strange. They are a lot more user friendly while riding, obviously, but you can get unstuck very quickly...and it isn't pretty.

can you send me the x-rays to?
thats so cool

We won't go inot injuries now it will take all nite and I aint scanning my entire bodies worth of x rays. Yes I ahve mxed my quad and it is very dangerous but fun.Speedway sidecars are also fun but one broke my back in'98 and I am paying for it now I have moved!!!!! I don't assume I am going to win, I know what the competion is like here as I have raced up here before. The King of the mountain sounds like the best fun for sure!!!!!!!! Top gear flat out is always FUN!!!!!! I just looked at the Qld. race calendar and not much is happening "sob".

Can't seem to find any quad clubs up here. Anybody know of any or does anybody else race one and want to start a club?

I was too poor as a kid to have a motor bike. So I learned to do all those tricks on my Malvern Star. I pegged a piece of cardboard near the spokes on the back wheel and it almost sounded like a motor bike. I eventually got some spokey dokeys on the wheels and it sounded really cool. I could do jumps off gutters like no one else in my neighbourhood. The only bad thing was that I was a little on the heavy side even back then and I used to get a flat tire when I nailed the landing. After my Mum calmed down and bought me a new tube I'd just go out and do it again. I was a terror.

Cheers, Greg.

I'm bad............

just so i didn't wuz out at the last minute about MX i went on to e-bay (i know thats bad) and now i have a pair of MX gloves for $15

i cant wait to get my new bike coz one of my friends on a yz250f is goin to appin motorcross track all the time so i will probably be goin like every weekend.
Bryony, gettin the bike is the hard part, its all downhill from there (apart from a few injuries ;))
has anyone been riding on the tracks at clarence, i hav been once on my 80. My bike was gettin to small so it was really hard gettin up the monster hills out there. Oh make sure u get knee guards, bikes landing on ur knee can hurt :p

hi bryony, my cuzns are pretty awsome riders and hav always been riding so they tought me how to ride. My cuzn ricky has a yz426f and is a sik rider, does sum pretty big jumps to. (u should checkout his bike in my gallery).
IMO the best way to learn how to ride is gettin sumone u know to help u out for a while then just sort of build up.
By the sounds of things u are pretty into motorcross and confident aswell. I reckon u will get goin in no time.
My e-mail is [email protected] so if ya want u can add me to msn or sumthan.
cya

yeah i don't really have anyone to show me, i do but i don't
i'll juat get a bike and give it a bash by myself

Think of a dirt bike as an Inland Taipan (holy **** I'm a snake geek, haha). It's safe if you take the right precautions, but don't jump headfirst into it and land yourself in hot water - you'll mess yourself up for life.

Just remember - I'm 17, and I have the knees of an 80 year old.

i'm on to a bad start then
i haven't started yet and i have bad hips (No jokes) and back (once again no jokes) but i'm a tough cookie i can handle a broken head (i won't feel a thing, yeah right)

Just wait until you break your head, or eye socket like I did, it isn't cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back