Dark Jungle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one high black and yellow %50/50.

:| looks like a normal 50/50 to me.

D3pro your jungle is gorgeous... maybe she is an increased pattern jungle?
I wouldn't call her washed out at all... I would say her black is appealingly lacey. :) When I think washed out I think of lacking colour... or a washing of one colour into the other. She seems to have loads of beautiful colour. I think she is gorgeous, in my inexperienced opinion the prettiest jungle I have seen :D She is much more along my line of tastes than a 50/50 black and gold. I love her majority of black. Definitely worth pursuing :)

The term i have heard used for when the yellow runs up into the black like that is "blushing". So i would say it is a back and yellow or black and gold with strong blushing? Yey/Ney?

There is a very black one on gumtree at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Kenshin, I was waiting for you to bring that one out

WOW. Frigging incredible is it a breeder? Do you expect anymore like it?

Garth Jansen bred some stunners last year that are on my website.one inparticular has alot more black on it than yellow,but all the bubs have stunning bright yellow striping

Attachments

• GJ0905.gif
    GJ0905.gif
    259.5 KB · Views: 92
This angry little guy is pretty black but the yellow is a bit washed out , his 4 .
167924_1825658442442_1269708197_2201119_2649222_n.jpg

cheers nico

its a lovely jungle....not what I am trying to bred but I can rally apprciat what you are trying to do if you go on with that look

Regards

Elizabeth

from memory i think he said midnight was a krus line that just got blacker then normal lol
the photos are nice but much more stunning to see it in person hopefully he will post the full story as my memory isnt what it used to be and i could be wrong lol

I would love a snake like that its incredible! Never seen anything like it (Still haven't seen it). If he is able to replicate it I would definitely pay top dollar for it even if I had to get 3 jobs. ahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back