Decc trouble....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow it seems a little easier for me, i just e-mail a report sheet to DEC and im done :/

I got my book back, but despite me asking for a bigger book, they still sent the 5 pager! I know this is a novel idea, but why dont they go electronic!!!! Quite simple (yes I know a big upfront expense) however, can you imagine how much easier it would be for all concerned!!!!!!! Just my thoughts... I cant believe in this world of technology, we are still having to send paper records in...

what states do you have to post your reports in?

I'm in WA and I'm allowed to e-mail mine its very easy, or am i confusing the specs and number report with a lic renewal?

I sent mine in and got the book back liek 4 days later 8] i think they like me! Just say i have Lots of lizards right.... do i have to record all of the species i have even though no purchases/deaths/sales have been made. Or do i just have to record that i still have them, when you carry forward an animal to your next licence does that mean that you dont record them if no changes are made??? IM CONFUSED!

Why do you need a phone at school? What does it matter if it gets confiscated until the afternoon?

sent mine on the last friday of the month, on my way to the expo.
got it back within 10 days.
30 page book as requested. perfect.

sent an import permit in may. got a call saying they will not approve it until i send my records in as they have not recieved anything from me for the last 2 years.
i say, thats hard to believe, i delivered my book to them in person last year. at thier hurstville office.
told her i sent a request writen on the front of this years record book for a 30 page, not 10. and i had already recieved it, as requested.

she said, oh really, ruffled through some pages for a second and then said, sorry for the confusion, i'll process that right away for you., have a nice day.
and she hung up.

npws, / deccw, whatever they are these days.
they need to lift thier game.

yeah there system really is crap.............cant wait till im moving back to QLD in the next few weeks........:)

I heard they had finished sending them out, is this true? and if they have we should receive it within the week?

Will

Lol will, stop stressing.
If your so worried, call them..
I changed my address last year, and it took about 2 months or so to get my book back.

yeh i sent mine away about the 15-16th and still hasnt come back lol ohh well it will come i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back