Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get a large plastic tub from go-lo or somewhere like that. Just keep it in a warm place in the house until you can get a tank big enough to keep it in.
Plus diamonds are a colder climate snake so it won't be to much of a issue if its a little colder for a couple of days.

Hey did anyone get a call today from the deccw saying that another snake had come up. They offered me a adult inland carpet but I don't really have the room at the moment. Just wondering if anyone else got it instead. Cheers Daniel.

Last edited:
man the coastal I got is one crazy agro snake. It strikes at me even though the glass seperates me from it. Im scared it might break the glass or hurt itself really bad. Also it is that big I reckon it could eat a cat.

Just had it sexed today and it is a female. Also was told it had a nice stripe through its body. Finally its been about a week that I have been taking it out and doesnt even look like trying to tag me thanks to the good old hook that was givven to me for free by a very genorous person on this forum.

so how does this work? do they auction of the confiscated reptiles?
thanks;)

Not an auction as such Tassie. You just put your name down and it's kinda like a raffle.
That's good to hear DB I've seen a very big angry coastal and they aren't nice

hahaha nice. Need some pics of it still :D
The "coastal" we received from deccw ballot was maentsnakes pictures 2011 022.jpg to be 1.5m, but ended up measured at 2.4m
But lucky for us she's pretty nice unless she's hungry.
Speaking of which, need to get me some more rabbits...snakes pictures 2011 021.jpg.

Nice work guys.
Come on coastal lads, get some pictures up of those coastals!!

finally heres some pics guyssnakes pictures 2011 006.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back