Dedicated GTP Enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does that mean i could come to you and say i want a tank for *insert species* and then you guys can come back to me with the sizes that are right for that species and a quote?
That would make things sooooo much easier especially for a first time keeper!!!
Sorry for getting sort of off-topic but that is awesome if you guys do that :)
exactly you can either tell us what you want or ask us what you need...

exactly you can either tell us what you want or ask us what you need...

I may send you a message in a few days or so and ask what we need, we just got our caramel childrens pythons yesterday and will be doing up an enclosure for them. I would love one of your enclosures one day though and it is fantastic you have the knowledge and creativity to do the enclosures right for the species :)

Crack'n enclosue JPN was think of something similar for my roughies after talking to you at the GC expo with a few more ledges.
Quick question, with the use of down lights can you get a 30+ heat area at the bask site?
Can you run a different lights i.e red, so over winter you can still control night time drops to what you require if breeding?

Great enclosures and my RSP's would love some of these as there home :) keep up the good work.

Crack'n enclosue JPN was think of something similar for my roughies after talking to you at the GC expo with a few more ledges.
Quick question, with the use of down lights can you get a 30+ heat area at the bask site?
Can you run a different lights i.e red, so over winter you can still control night time drops to what you require if breeding?

Great enclosures and my RSP's would love some of these as there home :) keep up the good work.

Yes am able to reach over 40, can do different colours ie red but we can also do a night basking shelf using the same lights but emitting no light at all for night heating

Believe me I wanted him to stay in there to but maybe the cage at my house hahaha, I'll b getting one fore sure when I move out to house my 2 Gtp in, you've done a great job and at such a good price, nice one ben

I finally got some better pictures of our new dedicated Green Tree Python enclosure. This is the first of our new range of GTP enclosures , the large, at $1590 measures, 1.5m h x 1.1m w x 0.55m d. The medium is $1190 and measures 1.1m h x 0.9m w x 0.5m d. The small 0.6m h x 0.6m w x 0.5m d and costs $650. They all feature fully automatic humidity cycling and waterfalls and do not require misting. Along with this our enclosures come complete and fully stained and varnished with swinging front frameless glass doors and a false ceiling to hide all lights and heating. They feature artificial Rock wall and floor and inbuilt waterbowl . The waterfall pump and filter are also used to pump out the waterbowl for easy cleaning. They also come standard with all the artificial plants and branches, all lights and day heating. Our enclosures work on a concentrated warm basking spot leaving the rest of the enclosure cooler to replicate their real environment. The reptile will choose for themselves if they require a warmer or cooler part. This eliminates the need for thermostats, increases the reliability and reduces the cost of replacement bulbs as we utilise standard 12V downlights.

With these you can also add an aquarium floor which is between 20 and 45 cm deep and covers the whole floor of the enclosure. This makes cleaning even easier as all the droppings fall into the water where the fish and aquarium filter does most of your cleaning.

P1120847.jpg

P1120852.jpg

P1120861.jpg

P1120863.jpg

P1120869.jpg

Credit to you mate. Amazing work. What is the rough waiting time for you to build one? Any idea on freight to Adelaide? Cheers

we can make one in a few days but you will also have to go in the queue which varies...if you ordered now it would take about 3-4 weeks. Freight is approx ?$90-$100 for the large to adelaide pick up at the depot

Haha! Your enclosures are actually works of art more than any others I've seen available commercially.
I would be very much into you guys for a BHP setup next year, but I'm guessing shipping to Townsville would be ghastly!
I love the door hinges you're using - I really hate doors with frames, as they make me feel like I'm looking into a box, rather than out a window (if ya know what I mean ;D)

Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back