den terrarium opinion

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman 93

Reaction score
Hi everyone I bought an exoterra terrarium tunnel system the other day and was just wondering what people thought of them.

Is that the one with the magnet? If so i think they're absolutely tops. So much so that i'm going to buy some geckos and an exo terra cage just so i can use one!

My two snakes absolutely love them and spend alot of time in them. The maccie will have hers for life but I think I'm going to have to build something similar for my MD when she grows bigger. I love being able to check on them without disturbing them after they have eaten and while they are shedding. What type of reptile have you bought one for?

Hi Jill it is for a 6 month old spotted python. I was just wondering if if you personally put the other piece of the tunnel on the outside of the glass or do you not bother.

Yeah they are an awesome invention. You definately want to put the other piece on the outside, as the snake would like the cover and darkness (i.e. security) it provides.

what are these tunnels? I work for a large pet shop with a good reptile department (no really, it is), and have never seen them

Oh, those. I had one for my cunninghams skink, but my beardie manage to separate the two parts causing the outside one to fall off anf break...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back