Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the weird sizes too....I resized em in Photobucket a few times but it's being a pain in the *^$%$ :evil:

And last one. I love this diamond, it has the exact markings that i really go for. Nice and black with little yellow. :) And he often perches like a Chondro :)

Superb Diamonds serp. Beautiful rosettes, im more of a gold man myself everyones different i guess, 100-0050 one is a ripper, gorgeous!

Diamond Pythons

You've got some absolutely magnificent specimens there Serpenttongue.
Well done. You must be very proud of them.

That 100_0050 specimen is almost B&W, with perfect patterning and lovely rosettes.

007 is a treat too!

There all good mate! Congratulations breeding such treasures! All pure too, that's for sure!

Great hide boxes too! Do you make them yourself or are they pre-made bird boxes :?:

By the way, thanks for saying:-
Now that is a REAL diamond!!!!
Coming from you, that's a REAL compliment! :wink:

Hi guys,

Don't need to be asked twice to show off my girl!
Apologies to those who have already seen these pics on other herp sites.

She'll be coming up to 2 years old soon, so I'll be looking for a boyfriend for her from this year's hatchlings. Any Melbourne-based breeders that anyone wants to recommend?

Cheers,
Nic

Pugs is yours a chondro diamond? that pose looks familiar

hehe yeah of course, I put my Green Tree in with him for a night when i first got her and BAM! ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! :wink:

re Diamond

Nice diamonds there serpentongue,look similar to browns animal at the start of the thread,lovely yellow that chondro one of yours to uncle pugs,zen the poor old blue mountains diamond looks like a red belly black in a pit full of colletts :wink:

Diamond Pythons

zen said:
You've got some absolutely magnificent specimens there Serpenttongue.
Well done. You must be very proud of them.

That 100_0050 specimen is almost B&W, with perfect patterning and lovely rosettes.

007 is a treat too!

There all good mate! Congratulations breeding such treasures! All pure too, that's for sure!

Great hide boxes too! Do you make them yourself or are they pre-made bird boxes :?:

Cheers Zen :) Yes i am pleased with them, but i think my best is yet to come. And yes they are all pure bred diamonds from unrelated adults.

The bird boxes are store bought.

By the way, thanks for saying:-
Now that is a REAL diamond!!!!
Coming from you, that's a REAL compliment! :wink:

Here's one of mine, a female from Gosford 3 or 4 generations ago :D
Diamond_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back