Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah think ill just get a albino carpet thatll do instead or maybe two :lol:

They may be nice but they're not Aussies....i'm with longtom and if they stayed the bright yellow or juvenile colours as adults they'd be awesome looking snakes but the Aussie Greens are just a green carpet or green jungle even.

They look nice but not for me, i'll take albino stimsons any day.
You got to catch one first but lately as it seems they're as hard to get as an albino stimmy would be...

if the greens here were of the quality the overseas ones are id jump on em, but the majority of the ones here look crappy

Re: RE: Did someone say they wanted a Chonnnndro???

BROWNS said:
i'm with longtom and if they stayed the bright yellow or juvenile colours as adults they'd be awesome looking snakes

You mean like this Browns? :wink:

CanaryChondro2.jpg

CanaryChondro5NL.jpg

That snake is the most unbelieveable thing I have seen, it is perfect.
The money would be there before breakfast.

If your into python's, how could you not love to own one?, regardless if green, red, yellow, a very special python.......The money would be in there as quick as i could sell my grandmother :shock: ,....kidding!!! :)

I agree, what is not to love. I know some of ours here can be pretty motley looking but I still wouldn't turn one down.

u cant tell me that a really nice carpet (any form) doesnt $h!t all over a crappy looking green.

the way i see the market on greens is that the majority of ppl who buy them see them as investment animals (you have to really), and im fine with that, if u have the cash go for it.

but as to why crappy looking ones still sell for the prices they do... i can only guess that ppl are willing to pay that price because they believe ulitmately that the price will hold up and they will one day make a bit of money on their investment.

The money would be in there as quick as i could sell my grandmother

That could take a while indicus......LOL

but as to why crappy looking ones still sell for the prices they do...
I don't think I have a seen a crappy looking one yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back