Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilleni said:
id prefer a nice oenpelli or 30 over gtps anyday but the chances of them ever appearing on licence is moot so shift those gtps my way

I think it's just a case of "you want what you cant have" syndrome...

thats not true anyone who knows me knows i love the large boids... i already have olives and scrubs.... the only ones left to get are pilbara olives (will be availible later down the track) and oenpelli rock pythons

The Rock said:
Browns hasnt been yet, managed to e-mail him some pics to post. Photos were taken by a freind of mine whose an amazing photographer. Browns will be here soon. Stay tuned.
Rob

lol No doubt he will :lol:

Well I'm not surprised you say your mate is a good photographer - they are very good shots Rob!

Re: RE: Did someone say they wanted a Chonnnndro???

I'd take either....although I would love to see an albino stimmi if anyone has a pic..

womas4me said:
They look nice but not for me, i'll take albino stimsons any day.

. Do yourselves a favour, Get the new Ron Kivitt book on GTPs. Its an eye opener. And i am still convinced the Germans are the best in the world with reptiles. It has a section on all the location patterns where these snakes are found. Work with them, then tell us they are just another snake!!![/quote]

Morelia hunter,
Yes you are correct there it is a very good book and worth a read for any one who keeps GTP or is thinking of getting them.

If any one is intrested in this book we have it for sale in our New Product section on our webpage.
http://www.ultimatereptiles.com.au/

Regards URS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back