Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LullabyLizard

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Piercings, Tats and Body Mod... what do you have?

Hey

I just wanted to see how many people have Piercings, tattoos or body modification. If you do, what do you have? (Pics if possible:))

Thankyou :)

I had my eye brow peirced a while bakc but it annoyed me so i pulled it out lol

I have my eyebrow pierced. I know.. I am a real badass

Ha, I've got a bit of a list:

Tats:

-Full sleeve in progress on left arm: forearm is Australian sea animals (tiger shark, snubfin dolphin and a blue-ringed octopus) and the upper arm is australian birds (lorikeet, galah, corellas, bourkes parrots and budgies).
-Start of a sleeve on right arm, will be all quolls. =)
-Chest tattoo, have a english tudor rose, and two swallows. Not done yet, not sure how I'll progress on that one yet. Beatles quote as well.
-Back, blackwork outlined wings (tribal-ish style) that go onto my upper arms, and a line of large black stars down my back
-Some ****ty work on my stomach I'm going to get 1/2 removed/lightened and then covered.
-Knuckles, says D-A-S-Y-U-R-I-D (look that one up if you want!)
-Back of left hand, Southern Cross. Got that a couple days after I got residency.
-Tops of feet, two matching bunyip monsters I designed. Not coloured, need touchups.

Piercings:
-Stretched lobes (26mm)
-Double nostril piercings
-Septum (6mm)
-x5 Other ones that we don't talk about in 'polite' company. ;)

And since you mentioned body mod, I'll add that too!

Mods:
-Pointed ears (surgical)
-Split tongue
- 6 silicon half-dome imaplants (three each side) along my collarbone
-RFID/Microchip implant in right hand
-Scarification on lower back (outline of magpie flying)

WOW!! rosequoll!! YOU HAVE HEAPS!! :shock: :D Its Awesome! I only have 5 piercings lol

Hi Lullaby....go right down to the bottom of this page and you will see like threads, esp 'Show us ya tats'...

Am thinking of adding these soon maybe in the finger though.
[video=youtube;jSSMbkL-Ang]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSSMbkL-Ang[/video]

mmmm i have 16 or 17 piercings cant remember... only interesting one is my smiley...which sucks *** when u have the flu for 5 weeks..sigh.
3 tattoos..my last name on my back and another one halfway up my back, and star/spiral thing down my ribs (as seen in dp but thats only when it was half finished) got it completely done now.
start my full thigh piece next weekend.

Wow rosequoll thats amazing!! I LOVE the ears!

I have 1 tattoo on my back, couple of ear piercings and i have my nose pierced.

I've taken all mine out as of about 3 months ago.

I used to have 3 rings in my lip. Left, middle, side.
Also my nipple, eyebrow x 2, nose.

I think that's it. I'm all 'clean' now though.

When I was in year 9, I did this to my arm. Accident from a cheapo glass window at Rottnest Island (WA people would know it). This glass was like 80 years old. Very little force and it all came tumbling down... On my arm. =p
I guess you could call it body modification, as now i have a large dent in my arm. haha!

Last edited:
Rosequoll, pics won't enlarge for me. Are they uploaded to the forum or hosted somewhere else?

Edit: I've only got my ears done so far. currently working on some fairly extensive designs. My brother is an artist are Westside tattoo. He's doing all my work. Speaking from the most unbiased point of view I can, he is a fantastic artist.

Rosequoll, pics won't enlarge for me. Are they uploaded to the forum or hosted somewhere else?

Edit: I've only got my ears done so far. currently working on some fairly extensive designs. My brother is an artist are Westside tattoo. He's doing all my work. Speaking from the most unbiased point of view I can, he is a fantastic artist.
Damn, messed up the links. Sorry! redoing it now.

Last edited:
rosequoll....do you ever worry that one day you might come to regret some of the body modifications you've done? Even though I haven't done anything as extreme as that, I sometimes wonder if I will come to regret my tattoos although so far I haven't. I think tattoos, like reptiles are very addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back