Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,ive got my right arm fully sleeved,just need a bit more shadon,it has a few dragons a skulls kids name finished with flames around my wrist,left arm,eagle top of arm,with couple more dragons also a snake skeleton around the bottom dragon.four funny lookin creatures on my shoulder blade,

rosequoll....do you ever worry that one day you might come to regret some of the body modifications you've done? Even though I haven't done anything as extreme as that, I sometimes wonder if I will come to regret my tattoos although so far I haven't. I think tattoos, like reptiles are very addictive.

I don't worry about it, honestly. I like being me. =)

My general response when I get asked that is, "well, if I ever do, damn will I have learned my lesson!"

I'm sure there will be at least one or two times in my life that I will go "holy moly, what have a I done', but I think they'll be fleeting moments.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey.
ive got tongue pierced.
other half has ears, nose, tongue, nipples pierced.
its all good, its an addiction, u just cant stop getting pierced.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an addiction thats for sure! only prob is runnin out of body parts. So i take them out and do em again lol.

I don't worry about it, honestly. I like being me. =)

My general response when I get asked that is, "well, if I ever do, damn will I have learned my lesson!"

I'm sure there will be at least one or two times in my life that I will go "holy ****, what have a I done', but I think they'll be fleeting moments.

I like your thinking...lol

Awesome pics guys, i dont think i'll ever be game enought to get tatts :shock:
If you take away the .jpg at the end the links work for me
http://www.quollityzoo.com/randomimages/mods/RQ228719-1

Nikki....some people say that tattoos don't hurt, but I'm not one of them. When I got my lower back one done it felt like the guy was digging a razor across my back and it took 1.5 hrs to complete. I also fainted only minutes after he started doing it and I got no warning whatever and just woke up on the floor. I hit my head as well and I think I got a concussion out of it cause I wasn't feeling too good for a while after that. That guy's style was so heavy handed but he did a fantastic job on my tattoo.

With my upper back one, I sat on a dentist's chair to have it done and a couple of times I felt myself going and the guy would just lie me back and wait for me to come to and then start again..lol

i'm up to three tattoos now, angel on my tigh a little tribal style dragon on my back and a snake eating its own tail on my forearm. number 4 is on its' way thanks to inkslinger and a weekend holiday to melbourne, can't wait its a biggen compared to my current ones, should take about 2 hours!

Jewly, thats how my back tattoo felt..like someone scraping a razor blade thru my skin, and the lower down they go the more it hurts!
People also say it hurts more on your spine, but it didnt hurt at all on my spine.

right on my spine didn't hurt, barely felt that but just a little to either side of my spine hurt.
it was funny when i was gettin my ribs done, when he was goin over the bones he'd hit nerves that made my arm hurt lol.. the more he went over it the more my arm woudl twitch or have a spasm.

Wow! Heaps of people have them - I have 4 earlobe piercings (2 on each ear) and 1 nose piercing :)

hahaha i ended up being the only one in my family that got anything more then my ears pierced :)
my brothers both worked in jobs they couldn't really get tats/piercings, and my sister is really into the relgion thing so...
all mine are tattoo's are hidden tho, you can only see them if i get nakie. not if im just walkin down the street.

I've worked in places where it's not acceptable to have tattoos showing but with most of mine they can't be seen when I'm dressed. I had to cover the one on the inside of my ankle but luckily I work for a company now that doesn't care and I plan to stay with them until I retire.

Been on here before but here it is again;) My other tatts are in my album on profile page.

Attachments

• IMG_0531.jpg
    IMG_0531.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 120
ahahha thats cute sockbat :D:D
yeah i work in construction now so piercings and tattoo's aren't an issue, plus these days you go to coles and see heaps of kids with lip piercings etc.. and i remember when i was 14 i even had to take my ear studs out lol its slowly becoming more socially accepted i guess?

I had a nightmare last night in which I got drunk and got a tattoo, then lamented over my permanent scar :lol: I think it was a little picture of a snake or something on my hand. I was so relieved when I woke up! :lol:

Pretty cool quoll knuckles though. If you're going to deface yourself that's a pretty good way to do it :)

i've got a full sleeve on my right arm, a forearm piece on my left arm that stretches from elbow to wrist, matching swallows on my hips, a skeletal dragon on the inner side of my left foot, and white ink tattoos on my wrists. piercings - vertical labret, monroe, bellybutton, normal lobe piercings... used to have quite a few others but took them out.

Pretty cool quoll knuckles though. If you're going to deface yourself that's a pretty good way to do it :)

Aww, thankyou! =P I never wanted my knuckles done until the day I realized that 'dasyurid' would fit, and then I had to. ^_^ I'm a weird sort of geek, I guess.

i have my ears, top of my left ear left trages my tongue and my nipple.

refer to dp for tat its on my hip, only one so far but more to come

heres a vid of me getting my tongue pierced and how much of a wuss i am :p

[video=facebook;35796306345]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=35796306345[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back