Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
couple of pics:

2084795635_8b3d100725.jpg

2557213721_1bfb2f7299.jpg

2669848665_57c7ab652a.jpg

sorry they're big, wasn't sure how to make them into thumbnails :S

i love your selve!! im currently coming up with a selve to get not sure what i want just want it bright and colourfull

I've got 'Justicia' tattooed on my lower back and have my next two tats planned, here are the roughs of them

The tattoo with the phoenix translates to 'What doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger' and is in Latin, the dragon tattoo is in memory of my Dad, who passed away a few months ago, we were both born in the year of the dragon.

View attachment newtat.doc

View attachment tat2.doc

the only "unusual" thing i had was a surface piercing in my wrist.

I took it out a month or so ago before it grew out and when its settled down properly i plan on getting a triangle of dermal anchors in the same place.

Oooh a subject I love.

At the moment I only have piercings; tongue, lipx3, septum, earsx6 and nipples.

Other mods I want are:
Full leg tattoos (fantasy themed), bridge pierced (again), VCH piercingx2, tongue split, ears pointed, subdermal implants between thumb and forefinger on the back of my hands & along my collar bones and transdermal implants OR just microdermals starting at the top of my cleavage and going up (3-4 of them).

On the subject of regrets, I think that I would regret NOT getting it done because I was too worried about how I would feel when I'm old and wrinkley.

I have thought about the consequences of getting said body mods and most of them wont be done until I am older, I want to know I really want it before I get it done and I am still working towards career goals.

The ones i've listed I am fairly certain I will get (i've wanted them for years now and my opinion on them hasn't changed). Luckily for me most of the mods I want can be concealed.

Basically, if you don't understand why one would modify their body you will never be able to fully understand it no matter how hard you try.

Sounds awesome Metal Jazz. Youll have to post piks when all those things have been done. And hope u never have to go to court with all the metal detectors. Hheehe

Some of mine.
I will eventually get half of my right leg done, am in the process of getting the finishing design done.

i DONT HAVE HEAPS, I just have 2 small tatts (lady bug and a sun thing with my sign in it - my design) and piercings, lip, tongue, nose, ears, and anti tragus, Used to have both of my tragus's done but decided to take them out (when I had my c-section)
I used to always want to stretch my ear lope but grew out of that!!! Next thing is to have my kids names tattooed but I dont want it to look trashie so I'm waiting until I find the exact design I want

I am considering getting road runner and coyote up each side of my body from my pants line up to beneath my armpit or each forarm.

Vegemite - I LOVE the colours in yours! I'm actually looking at getting an Arabian-style perfume bottle in that vivid blue done on the inside of my wrist. Where did you get yours done?

This is all I've got so far.

25082008425.jpg

I plan on getting:
Peircings: My nose & my lip.
Tats: A frogclimbing over my shoulder, a gecko ring around my navel, cystic fibrosis rose on the top of my chest, and a snake 'bracelet' around my right wrist.

Vegemite - I LOVE the colours in yours! I'm actually looking at getting an Arabian-style perfume bottle in that vivid blue done on the inside of my wrist. Where did you get yours done?

your in sydney area??
my mate gets his tattoo's done at VOODOO TATTOO in gosford...and his ink looks amazing i love it.
no idea if thats newhere near ya but i know they do good work :)

and a couple of the kids lol

Attachments

• SL370253.JPG
    SL370253.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 47
  • SL370255.jpg
    SL370255.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 60
that kids a badass, nice cobra.
here's 1 of mine.

Attachments

• afi.jpg
    afi.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 49
eh i dont have any photos but ive got:
- navel.
- industrial [right ear]
- septum
- left nostril
- right nostril
- left earlobe X2
- right earlobe X2

oh yea forgot, have had both ears x2 since I was like 20 something (many years ago now) too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back