Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no, let him spend it on grog, then go and get him when he is smashed, take him to a tattoo artist, and get a penis on his face, then he will never drink or get a tattoo again. Two birds with one stone.

I am going to be an exceptional father.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed...lol :p

No no no, let him spend it on grog, then go and get him when he is smashed, take him to a tattoo artist, and get a penis on his face, then he will never drink or get a tattoo again. Two birds with one stone.

LOL, then you can call him an idiot, haha :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave94
Well, I'f I had a son, I'd prefer him getting a tattoo then spending all his money on grog and stuff lol.

Well, he already does all that..lol

Oh ok, atleast not drugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky

People like you shouldn't be allowed to breed...lol :p

LOL. He can't breed, didn't you hear he was flirting with me damit! He is gay pmsl :lol:

I'd get a tat at 16, but I don't want my dad taking me away from my mum ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah a late bloomer.

As do I, a night out in a park, with the goon. Good times.

Yeah, well i am a badass.

No pic of you being a badass, no proof :)

I could put some up, but i am perfectly happy, not in jail :D

This is me, my doors and windows are barricaded so the girls don't break in cause im so sexy...

idiot7jo.jpg

Best advice...Live on Slushies and ice cold drinks.. Dont talk to much......... I got mine done 2 months ago ( turned 40 " rolls eyes") . MIne was swollen for a couple of weeks, but then I did accidently get the bar caught over my bottom teeth. I used Deflam C mouthwash a few times a day, rinsed with seasalt rinses after drinks food and cigarettes ( no flamage please !!). I believe Ibupropen helps ease the swelling. 2 months now have changed down to smaller bars twice.. dont think I have the lisp anymore !!..
OH PS. IT HURT LIKE HELL WHEN I GOT IT DONE !!!

I got my tongue pierced on my 16th birthday. I didn't think that it hurt - What I felt I thought was the clamp and the piercer said it was done. My tongue didn't really swell up at all, if it did it was only a couple of mm and I was able to down size the bar after a couple of days.

Mum 'Eriquar" was freaking out when I got it done (was funny actually LOL) She had been wanting to get her tongue pierced for 10 + years but was always too chicken to go and get it done. So I made the appointment and dragged her there, I had to drive because her nerves were shot lol. After all it wasn't a bad experience for her - But she states that it hurt alot. Each person is different.

Good luck if you decide to get it pierced.

Well I had a small amount of pain last night but I took a couple of panadeine and I was fine. It's a little sore this morning but there isn't much swelling as yet and hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow either. I'm trying not to talk much over the weekend because come Monday I won't have a choice as I'm a receptionist.

Well I had a small amount of pain last night but I took a couple of panadeine and I was fine. It's a little sore this morning but there isn't much swelling as yet and hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow either. I'm trying not to talk much over the weekend because come Monday I won't have a choice as I'm a receptionist.
oh btw DONT try and hang things off it hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back