Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your nape piercing? I got really good at changing the bar in mine - Even with a surface bar, didn't need to use a mirror or anything ;P

i think he means the pictures

Just upload them to photobucket then post in the link it generally downsizes it that way.

They tell you not to drink dirty spirits such as rum, bourbon scotch etc etc I drank vodka and lemonade mixed with crushed ice like a slushie and my tongue is fine, they will check to see if the vien underneath your tongue is not in the way and if it is they will not pierce your tongue. I have had mine done since i was 14 with permission by my mum and Its never been infected swollen or even sore, but wait ive had other piercings tattoos and given birth to 2 kids hehe I have a high pain threshold :D

What do you have peirced?

Due to popular demand, I have taken it upon my self, to make this thread.

So tell us, what Have/do you have pierced. Show us photos, tell us stories, but, lets keep it g-rated for the kiddies ;)

I myself have had my upper ear and lower ear pierced, as well as my Eyebrow, but all 3 got those chat lumps on them so I took them out. Piercings don't work well for me, so I'll just tattoo something on my face, Mum will like that :D

Stick it to the man Shane, find a nice looking adult and ask them to sign the paper for you. Eye brow piercings are awesome. Mum was cool with mine, but dad wanted to kick me out :D Guess he just wasn't my level of cool when he was my age..

i've got my upper ear,industrial, eye brow and have 2 in my lobe but i took them out and hoping to get my anti tragus done and eyebrow again

Septum pierced, cheeks pierced, three stretchers in each ear and my belly button pierced.
Had a few more that got old real quick.

Crappy old webcam pictures of me being a goob (because all my goddamn files are on my other BROKEN computer oh and to all those on msn, this is why i'm dead).

Last edited:
I have my upper ear pierced, a flesh tunnel in my lower ear, my nipple the back of my neck and have had three seperate eye brow piercings but have had them all ripped out.

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back