Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more of a tat girl, I'm getting a dragon back piece down after xmas, but I've got two in both ear at the moment, had my nose, top of right ear and belly button done twice and am getting another piercing done...but its a tad rude to mention lol

I have my tongue done 2ce, i use to have it done 3 times but had to take them out when i was in labour (damn child!)
I've also had my nipples done X (which is 2 in one) but one got caught on my bracelet as i was getting ready and ripped out both of them (yes owwww!),
i have my nose done but very rarely wear it..
My ears done 3 times and the top bit but IMo thats something i push something through when i want it in because sleeping on it annoys me too much

ive had my belly button pierced but again with pregnancy it didnt cope to well

I want an anchor piercing (which is like a surface peircing but a bit deeper) next to my eye but i recently saw how they did it and it made me a bit worried about the scar that will be left there..

I also have 2 tats one on my boob one on my lower back (skank stamp as some refer to it) and im getting another on my bday (27th dec) in the middle of my back :)

My advice don't get anything tattoo'd where you see it lots if you're someone who changes their mind a lot :p They're expensive to cover :p

Will post pics later as i dont have the camera with me and my tongue is only recent so is still a bit swollen..

just nipples, ears (yup just the one set :p), 2 X tongue and 12 dermal anchors inside forearms (3 sets of 2 in each arm).....coupla small tats too including "libertine" in the arch of my foot which needs redoing a few times over yet to make the colour stay put. good thing i dont have ticklish feet ;) but got my pic taken by the tattooist for my efforts.

at a party i put a fishing hook through my tongue without thinking and it was stuck there till i could get pliers the next day lol

didn't get infected and mum never knew. she always says "if u come home with anything stuck in you i get to pull it out":?:?

I have 4 ear piercings (2 in each ear) and I have a nose piercing 8)

One time, the nose piercing got snagged (GOD IT HURT Lol) so I had to go to the hospital to get it removed :rolleyes::lol:. They didn't have any pliers so the nurse had to call in the electrition :eek:. So I had these huge pliers up to my nose and the nurse was looking very unsure :?. The electrition didn't speak any english but he was watching me while the pliers were taking out the piercing...

It was a "fun" experience :shock:

Last edited:
Currently:

Labret
Tongue
Industrial
Lobe
2 x Dermal Anchors

Retired:

Eyebrow
Right Lip
Snake Bites (Left and Right Lip)
Nape x 3
Arm Surface

I have 4 ear piercings (2 in each ear) and I have a nose piercing 8)

One time, the nose piercing got snagged (GOD IT HURT Lol) so I had to go to the hospital to get it removed :rolleyes::lol:. They didn't have any pliers so the nurse had to call in the electrition :eek:. So I had these huge pliers up to my nose and the nurse was looking very unsure :?. The electrition didn't speak any english but he was watching me while the pliers were taking out the piercing...

It was a "fun" experience :shock:

....what kinda nose stud did you have in there?!?!?!.. and how come the hospital had no pliers/forceps newhere??? :/

i have a few piercings and tats.. but now that im working on my thigh piercings have sorta gone out the door.
my fave piercing that ive had though, that i plan on getting back one day was my smiley :D

the pic isn't very clear but its the only one i have on my workie computer.

Attachments

• l_6da538e0fcadd6b64df38d144a68d6e1.jpg
    l_6da538e0fcadd6b64df38d144a68d6e1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 99
i have my lip, tongue, 5 in my ears (used to be 21), taragus, monroe.

used to have my belly & eyebrow done but both grew out due to crap practice & a surface peircing on my arm.

i really want my cheeks & nose done but not sure yet as i have a bub on the way.

i have

ears

top of my ear

tragus

tongue

nipple

hip surface peircing

i love peircing i could be jabbed all day long, going to get my lip next

i love tattoos also (only have one) but they hurt sooooo much :( my bf is opposite think peircings hurt more then tats

I have snakebites ^^

... And ears, eyebrow, bellybuttton, and I used to have nose...

And idiot, I'm sure it said keep it clean for the kiddies.

pic of my tongue

not posting pics of my nipple and have non of my hip

Attachments

• n620665330_3924537_5321.jpg
    n620665330_3924537_5321.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back