Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have top and bottom ear done i did my nose myself when i was board(i dont no why) but thats gone, i have 2 tattoos 1. tribal on my left arm 2. grim reaper on my right arm im going to get it finished off in a week or 2

Attachments

• 100_0153.jpg
    100_0153.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_0154.jpg
    100_0154.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:
I myself have had my upper ear and lower ear pierced, as well as my Eyebrow, but all 3 got those chat lumps on them so I took them out. Piercings don't work well for me, so I'll just tattoo something on my face, Mum will like that :D
You using a gun or needle for piercings? It's quite probably just the jewelery and if you get better jewellery and get pierced with a needle everything should be all sexy.

i have four piercing in my ear (2 in each)
and my navel done.
i want to get my tongue done but im scared its gona hurt heaps, cos like when you bite your tongue it does

i have 3 ear piercings, my bellybutton done twice (top + bottom), my tongue, my nipple and i have a butterfly looking thing tattooed on my lower back, i did have my nose pierced but i kept getting it caught on the towel everyday after a shower and kept ripping it out. I shoulda thought more about who i got to do my tat coz they didnt do a very good job.. ill post pics when i get some

i want to get my eyebrow peiced. i asked my mum and she said no and would rather i got my nipple or belly button picerd...*******???
anyway i told my sister and she said because shes 18 she can legally accompany me to get it done but then i thought i better not cause i'll still get in heaps of trouble! but im working on it :D

I had 2 piercings in my tongue which i had to take out when i started work as a flight attendant (they are VERY strict on appearance). Also had my nipple done which just turned out to be a problem piercing which i ended up taking out.

When i was 18 i got a Prince Albert, which i have now stretched up to 5mm. I love it and would recommend it to anyone who is considering it. Such a problem free piercing and quick healing.

I also have 3 dermal anchors on the back of my neck. Have had them 18 months now and no problems. Apart from being in clubs or bars and people insisting on pulling on them to see if they are stuck on!!!!!

Im trying to upload pics (of my neck!) but the files are too big. Anyone know of a program i can resize photos in for a MAC? free download or something?

heres what my tat should have looked like
mytat1.png

and heres what it ended up as
mytat2.jpg

not happy, now i gotta go get it fixed

I have my tounge and a couple of tatts. By the way i need a haircut and a shave lol

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    648.5 KB · Views: 89
  • me2.JPG
    me2.JPG
    560.7 KB · Views: 93
  • tatt1.JPG
    tatt1.JPG
    528.3 KB · Views: 88
  • tatt2.JPG
    tatt2.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 71
  • tatt3.JPG
    tatt3.JPG
    675.2 KB · Views: 77
:shock: No offense, but was the tattooer trained at all??

lol well apparently not! i drew the first pic free hand from a picture i found in a tat magazine without tracing it lol the tattooer did my tat by tracing the pic i drew and then inking over the transfer he traced. i still wonder how he managed to screw it up so wonderfully when all he actually had to draw himself was the shading! i wanna get it removed and done all over again! i love love love the design but yeh, it doesnt even sit in the middle of my back, its all lopsided and everything =(

oh, i didn't post the list of tatts i have so here we go. my hubs is a tattooist so it makes it esier for me to get tham when ever i want.

1 small tribal outer left ankle
1 small tribal outer right ankle
1 large flowers n stuff outer left calf
1 small back of neck
1 medium upper left arm
1 medium inner left arm
plus a have a half sleeve in progress on my lower right arm. already have a huge list of tatts to get. just have to wait untiil bubs is born to get them. i'm having withdrawls!!!!!

Me -eyebrow piercing n jap koi tattoo on left arm.
Missus -eyebrown piercing, belly piercing, 4 piercings on right ear, 3 on left, tribal tat on lower back, tribal phoenix tat on right shoulderblade, maori tribal (1/4sleeve on upper right arm) .. phew!

Wow i need to pick up my game! I dont have any piercings at all but have a few tattoos, Ive got both full sleeves done, part of my back and ribs and working on my legs atm

Krusty

Krusty where's your pics mate?

I've got the holes left in my ears from several piercings (took them out a few years ago as it was'nt a good look at work), nipples are done and an albert as well and have a few tatts.

I used to have a lot more piercings than I do now.

My earlobes were 10mm stretched but I have let them shrink back to normal holes now. I have to top of my right ear done and another 2 holes in the cartilage on that side.

My tongue is pierced and I have a monroe. I used to have a labret - took that out about 10 years ago.

I had my belly done one once but I thought it looked trashy.

My nipples were both pierced however I took them out during my first pregnancy so that I could breast feed - as it turned out I was either pregnant or breastfeeding for 4 1/2 consecutive years so five and a half years and two kids later I still haven't put them back in.

A also have a genital piercing which I had done as a way to reclaim my body after I was raped. Probably the most significant one I have.

I also have a few tattoos. I've posted this pic before but it's really the only one I have - you cant really see in the photo but this tattoo goes right around over my whole back. I will sleeve my left arm eventually, but still in the process of drawing up the design.

Cheers,

Lizzie

Attachments

• sidetattoo.JPG
    sidetattoo.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 129
i have four tattoos a tounge stud, three in each ear and my belly pierced, used to have a lip and nose stud but I had to take them out for work. :(

Hehe, I'm a piercer and I only have my lobes pierced once! Classic.

I've had pretty much everything done at some stage but it doesn't work for me.

Luke1, there's no age limit for eyebrow piercings, at least in Victoria, so you shouldn't need anyone's signature. But if the place you're going to has a policy requiring someone to sign a form for you if you're under a certain age, they'd probably need your parent or legal guardian to sign, not your sister I'm afraid.

Anyone got pics of name tattoos??
Looking at getting my boys names and trying to get some ideas... Or if anyone knows some websites??

lol well apparently not! i drew the first pic free hand from a picture i found in a tat magazine without tracing it lol the tattooer did my tat by tracing the pic i drew and then inking over the transfer he traced. i still wonder how he managed to screw it up so wonderfully when all he actually had to draw himself was the shading! i wanna get it removed and done all over again! i love love love the design but yeh, it doesnt even sit in the middle of my back, its all lopsided and everything =(

It is a great design!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back