Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one ive also brought into convo's is

you dream your wife/gf/bf whatever has cheated on you and you wake up super pissed off and upset and you usually have a crap day cause of it...

recently got a six foot dimond python who is as savage as a meat axe went to bed after he had a bit of a nibble on my arm dreamt i feed my ex husband to him was the best dream i ever had

if you new my ex husband youd feel sorry for the snake my luck it would just spit him out

Hahaha stewy, I always have them, cant run, cant punch.
I had a fight once in my dream where I owned this guy though, it was satisfying, I hated him.
I was the school hero, I was walking off in slow mo and all the chicks wanted me, all the guys wanted to be me, hahaha.
Then I woke up and realised they actually do.....:rolleyes:

Oh and i spoken about this one to a few people, that in your dream you get into a fight and you can never punch hard and you can never land them.

dreams are fun...

OMG I DIDN'T KNOW OTHER PEOPLE HAD THIS!

I hate these dreams! You strain so hard to throw the punch but you feel so weak, it is messed up! I always wake up feeling tired and lacking energy, then i think about it all day. Normally I have to punch something just to know that if in the real situation that wouldn't happen. Thats weird

I have about 3 nightmares a week where i die in each one. Now iv heard from others you should never die in your own dreams. What does it mean???

Aprt from the fact i may be slightly disturbed lol

I had one that i died softly once and i didn't wake up from the dream. I was injured from a car accident or something, there were heaps of people around telling me i was going to be ok. The Dr said to not close my eyes because i wouldn't wake up then i blinked and it was all over, i was dead. But i didn't wake till morning.

Hahaha stewy, I always have them, cant run, cant punch.
I had a fight once in my dream where I owned this guy though, it was satisfying, I hated him.
I was the school hero, I was walking off in slow mo and all the chicks wanted me, all the guys wanted to be me, hahaha.
Then I woke up and realised they actually do.....:rolleyes:

hahahahahaha sweet dream man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back