Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats is so cool

i'll post some pics of mine tomorrow

how much does it cost to make the fake walls

Not a great deal just the cost of concrete, sand and concrete colouring and then just a lot of imagination and patience lol.

This is the side veiw of that other one and another enclosure that we just put up for sale that's finished.

PIC_0120.jpg

PIC_0022.jpg

Hey hogey, you state that the tank is for a gillens (isn't that a monitor), if so how big do they grow, i'm really considering getting a monitor (probably a emerald monitor), does anyone know how big they grow, would an aviary be ok to house one in?

the gillens gets to 40cm and i don't think an aviary would be good for a desert animal

This is what my carpets sometimes stay in. They have 2 other enclosures but one is too small for the big fella and the other needs some minor adjustments before i'd put them in there. The 'rock' wall only took me about 2 hours to make but about 2 or 3 days drying. Great project for those that have nothing better to do over the holidays.

Attachments

• 100_1222.jpg
    100_1222.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 50
40cm, decent size,.

Cam i'm in Sydney, at the moment i'm sort of just looking about (i want to expand my collection) and i've always wanted to own a monitor. Although unfortunately i won't be able to until i leave home (my parents have made that perfectly clear, lol).

Here is a pic of my Lace Monitor setup...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back