Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never give up mate. I had a friend lose a spotted python and have it turn up in the bathroom 18months later :lol:

just wondering where the line is drawn about re-finding your snakes :S i mean i lost a baby snake 7 years ago, does this mean that any adult snake that rocks up in my house could be claimed as my returned snake?:lol:

you look twice if he said he was your son!

stop looking for 2 days....give yourself a break....
hell ask some rep mates to come & help!

just wondering where the line is drawn about re-finding your snakes :S i mean i lost a baby snake 7 years ago, does this mean that any adult snake that rocks up in my house could be claimed as my returned snake?:lol:

If the species isnt local to your area, then yes :D

still interested to know how long people keep their cages empty waitng to find the escapee

Many years ago I lost a childreni for about 5 months. She turned up inside the stereo, about 2 meters from where she was last seen. She had been keeping nice and warm along side the electronics.

I would not be giving up all hope for quite some time unless there is a very good reason to do so.

my mates got out once and we didnt know until i had a geez into the tank and couldnt see it so we looked all under his bed ect and it turned up behind his tv up on the cabnet, so dont lose hope!
it could be in a really obvious place.... like behind the tv! haha

good luck and i hope you find it :)

I'm still have hope, my 1st snake was a lil stimpson left the top open after having him only 3 days.
That was 5 months ago.....
Hope's fading though

Paddling in the same boat my friend.. lost my first snake, a spotted early last year. I tore the house apart and nothing. Since then Iv'e got a diamond and a bredli and i check up on them every 5 minutes :)

my marbled velvet gecko also escaped, but that was around 6 months ago (still very sure he liquidified to get out) but i still can't get rid/fill of this old spare cage i have just in case

im sure its worse than 1 dying....that gut wrenching feeling...
you have to all you can to be composed

ive helped a friend...twice
its amazing what strength you find to move unmovables when it happens

keep hope.....;)

i remember when i forgot to close the glass door of my diamonds cage once all the way and he escaped over night, at the time we lived in a smallish 1 bedroom apartment, then we noticed a small hole under the front door in which he could have escaped.... panicking i was, then i received a call from my partner at work saying he found our Benji in the cupboard, just chillin.... ahhh the relief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back