Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_lover

Reaction score
Ok, so after 3 years of waiting, we have finally moved back into a house. Which also means i can, after so long, get my first snake. Now I would of been content with just the one (for a while at least), until my boss at the reptile park i work at during school breaks gave me a call, "Hey Sam, I have a couple of snakes here for you that i dont have space for, would you like them?".

So i am leaving for alice springs on sunday until the 24th of december, and bringing home with me a murray darling carpet and a coastal carpet. The enclosures and full setup have been bought and will be waiting in my room when i get back.

So, yea, anyway just felt like voicing (spelling?) my excitment. I'll put up pics on Monday probably :)

Instant herp family - congrats! Those should be good to play with, too.

They are adults, not entirely sure of the age though. :)

Pythonmum, the coastal will be, apparently the murray darling is a bit snappy =)

Great to hear about the snakes you got. I hope you like Alice Springs - it's only a small town and can be a bit boring for someone your age.

I just gave a heap of enclosures and a couple of snakes away but still have one or two left (free of course) if you're interested. I'd rather give my snakes away to someone who will love them than sell them. MAke sure it's OK with your parents first.

Good luck....

Never bored in alice... i spend my entire day surrounded by reptiles XD.... i actually work at the reptile centre in town :) and i would be stoked to take them off your hands but unfortunatly im not allowed toget anymore until about april next year :(

Awesome stuff, sounds very exciting! Hope you have a great trip and enjoy your new 'babies' once you get them 8)

Never bored in alice... i spend my entire day surrounded by reptiles XD.... i actually work at the reptile centre in town :) and i would be stoked to take them off your hands but unfortunatly im not allowed toget anymore until about april next year :(

Not a problem... I'll more than likely have some spare snakes around the April time frame still.

Some good herp spotting in Alice around the December timeframe (at night of course as it's too hot during the day).

Awesome! Two might not be enough for very long either, that's what happened to me... 6 snakes now, and the only reason I'm not getting more is because I don't have the room. I don't hear of many snappy MDs, mine is a giant sook! I'm sure he'll keep you on your toes, hope you enjoy them both!

sorry... forgot to bring my camera cord like the numnuts i am.... ill upload photos soon though... anyone in alice should come visit me... im still here til friday... im working at the reptile centre... there from bout 10 through to 5 everday XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back