faces to names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stary boy

Reaction score
lets all share photos so we can all put faces to name this is silly old me on the left

warwick06008.jpg

This is me...Name is Ash

Attachments

• 100_3756.jpg
    100_3756.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_7085.jpg
    100_7085.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 119
  • random photos 005.jpg
    random photos 005.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 88
  • random photos 006.jpg
    random photos 006.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 86
  • random photos 246.jpg
    random photos 246.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
no, i think you should add another few hundred reptilian, just like me, millions of em ;)

btw, in case u didnt realise, i didnt mean that i looked like a turtle. there is an actual pic in my profile lol ;)

mr b. fantasies arent meant to be real, so u dont hav to stop fantacising :D
also there are plenty of site dedicated to what your afta ;)

How many times is this thread going to come up. :) If everyone completed their profiles there would be photo's of each of us in our profiles.
Then again, most people like their privacy and don't want others knowing who they are.

How many times is this thread going to come up. :) If everyone completed their profiles there would be photo's of each of us in our profiles.
Then again, most people like their privacy and don't want others knowing who they are.

haha, for free compliments :p

u sexy thing elapid....nice frog :D

while im at it....darkon and stary boy - hot stuff :D

i agree every1 put pics in ur profiles im always looking and never get a pic...its just not right

and mr b im sorry for ruining the fantasie... but you know it was a had tpo be there moment and boy was it awsome to be there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back