faces to names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gee mrbredli, ive never seen you looking so flash. Were you going to a wedding or something.???

lol how do u get internet connection mrB lol a powerpoint in the wall???? clean up ur mess its untidy:p

Of course, isn't that how you get yours? :)

gee mrbredli, ive never seen you looking so flash. Were you going to a wedding or something.???

Nah nothing that flash Rob. That pic was taken just after i got home from a charity fund raiser. I was the guest speaker and i gave a speech on The Impact of Globalisation on the Regional Economy.

bet you pulled heaps of chicks that night.

Whiteyluvsrum, is your avatar pic because you're a fan of the movie "Johnny Got His Gun" or because you're a Metallica fan?

Also, when can we expect an "American History X" avatar pic from you?

No pic of me guys.

Whiteyluvsrum, is your avatar pic because you're a fan of the movie "Johnny Got His Gun" or because you're a Metallica fan?

Also, when can we expect an "American History X" avatar pic from you?

No pic of me guys.

so the pic in ur profile isnt of u.....?;)

both, i got the dvd.
i got an american history x avatar, but i would get banned if i put it up.

Derek Vinyard: you just with the wrong bull. You should've learned your lesson on the basketball court. But you never get the message. My father gave me that truck! You ever shoot at fireman? You come here and shoot at my family? I'm gonna teach you a real lesson now. Put your mouth on the curb.
Lawrence: Come on man.
Derek Vinyard: I said: Put your mouth on the curb!
[lawrence bites onto the curb]
Danny Vinyard: Derek, no!
Derek Vinyard: Thats it! Now say good night.
[Derek stomps Lawrence's head into the curb]

i had to edit alot out.

Attachments

• frilly1 (600 x 400).jpg
    frilly1 (600 x 400).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 142
Hey rexs1, you must live north somewhere, we get heaps of those frillies around here...

And American History X is a great movie aint it...

Me the missus and some chick who kept hitting on me

Attachments

• PPL0138.JPG
    PPL0138.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back