faces to names

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a waste of time, 51 pages and there's only about 10 pics left. At least mine is gone :lol:

How many times is this thread going to come up. :) If everyone completed their profiles there would be photo's of each of us in our profiles.
Then again, most people like their privacy and don't want others knowing who they are.

I haven't see a thread like this yet..
But I agree with the whole privacy thing.. If it wasn't for the weirdos (and even the few I've come across here aswell) I think alot of us would be more willing to plaster our faces around.

What's this? A chance to sell myself and waste some more time? How very excellent! :D

Here are a couple of webcam shots:

This is me earlier this week with gnarly hair:
Picture001.jpg

This is me yesterday with boring hair again but with a wicked clothing:
Picture004.jpg

And finally here's me self-loving in the bathroom of a night club:
red2.jpg

Hooray!! :lol:

Nice top Vat69! where'd you get it? there is a pic of me on here somewhere, RevDan put it on for me as i am comp illiterate :)

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE CAMERON!!!!!
is what my mum said ;)

I DONT REMEMBER!!!

Attachments

• ouchy.JPG
    ouchy.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
This is me sitting in my lounge room. I keep my herps in the green room on the right.

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 127
Seeing as i've had such a successful breeding season, i've decided it's time to move on up in the world and get myself a decent home. I've been consulting with an architect and together we've come up with something pretty special i reckon. We still have a few minor details to work out, but here's what we've come up with so far..

Attachments

• New Home.jpg
    New Home.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back