FAT beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a right like any other poster to share my thoughts and opinions as do you or any other member. i am not forcing, yet i am sharign my thoughts beleifs, knowledge and experience. you are yet to put forward any solid imformation, or evidence. and i think your swearign and excessive caps shwos your age and maturity.

we coudl go into why he wasnt eatign for four day? or was this part of his diet?

I have 3 babies and they eat all the crickets and vegies they want. And boy do they eat. They are growing but are still small. They have everything from calcium to vitamins, Uv , natural sun etc....
Thanks

graftonchic, your probably better startign your own thread. this one is near death with threats of locking..

i'd live to see pics of your bubs. send me a pm. ;) :D the one in your sig looks like a cutie..

we coudl go into why he wasnt eatign for four day? or was this part of his diet?

I daresay the beardie was settling in. Most suffer a bit of relocation stress and go off their food for a brief period after being moved to new surroundings.

gday guys

i talked to the breeder that i got my beardie from and he said that 9-11 crickets a day is great for a baby aslong as they are dusted and they get their vegies in. so dont start to tell me wats right and wrong kirby im just helping out. cheers.

who's to say this breeder is right, many breeders support calci-sand or feeding dog food.

well this breeder sounds like hes doing good if he breeds and sells dragons quite alot so much so that he bought 15 babys just to the gold coast to be picked up for people around that area and traveling across australia giving them to people

I even heard of a Bearded Dragon breeder not giving his animals daily bath time!!!
What would the Americans say!! LOL :shock:

as long as their hydrated im sure the'll be right without there bath time. dont you worry australis.

who's to say this breeder is right, many breeders support calci-sand or feeding dog food.

Who is to say your right:)
The 100 cricket feeding your beardie thing, I just found it on most american sites:lol:

hmmm a 20cm lizard eating 50-100 2cm animals, that is like a 70cm human, eating 50-100 7cm frogs a day, tell you one thing i'd be stuffed...

hey, dont hassle daily baths,..it saves me from having to clean up poop!! :)

my little uns would easily eat 50 a day,....plus a huge amount of greens.
i was told by the breeder to feed them less and as a result Kaida lost the end of her tail to a hungry Kyro,...so i went back to raising them how i raised the big girls and no ones felt the need to nibble anyone since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back