FAT beardie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i do have this 'attitude' but its for the right reasons, because i care for your dragons..

and codered, you dont know me at all. ive kept dragons for almost 6 years now, and had the p.vitticeps 'puppy' that i mentioned for almost 16 months now. you cannot draw someones experience from one dragon, from one example posted in a thread.

i dont plan to wittness or put my dragons through the minimum required again. because i now can and will provide my dragons with a much better, healthier and fulfilling lifestyle than 10 crickets a day. as for your acusation of lack of experience in the minimum, my rankins (first dragon) was fed the 'suggested' as you all admit to being ever faithfull, and this dragon has stunted growth and a tricky diet due to similar advice as your own, and lack of thorough knowledge and unaceptance to uvb knowledge or acessability. i dont wish to risk this with my dragons again, nor do i want to see it with any one elses. you'll be pleased to know that the rankins is now fine and very healthy eating suitable foods and living (hopefully continue to) live a long happy life.

when raising my original three centrals, i did have times were food was scarce awaiting deliveries and money etc. and i did see them slow growth when i rationed their foods, not to say it was as little as 10 a day, more likely 20-30 but they did slow in growth. i'd rather my dragons grow quickely and strongely, and live long healthy lives then let theem knuckle-drag in growth so they get similar dietary experiences as they would in the wild. i'd rather provide the best for their health and wellbeing.

Kirby, before you start to throw the BS around you might want to remember that people know how to search these forums. Would you like me to dig up some of your posts from12 months ago which clearly shows you have NO expeience with beardies.

You had a chance, so welcome to my ignore list. Now I dont have to listen to your self righteous crap anymore.

:rolleyes: lying.. pffft.. i got a rankins almost 6 years ago, and 3 centrals almost 16 months ago.. no lies.. ive got licence records to proove..

hhhmmmmm I think I should close this thread now before it really goes downhill.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back