Favorite Fictional Reptile

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This one is for the readers and movie buffs.

I am quite fond of Fantus, the Firedrake from Raymond E Fiest's Magician series.

There are quite a few reptile stars, from Godzilla to the Iguana in the first Terminator movie, and thousands in books.

So on a quite Monday tell us who is your favourite fictional reptile and why.

Have you read Janell Cannon's book VERDI ? Its about a baby GTP who didn't want to turn green. He had so much energy and his green relo's just hung in the trees all day in the same spot. He didn't want to be a lazy green like them. Very cute story written in childs format, too.

Well from i can remember when i was younger than what i am now lol, Franklin the Turtle was my FAV!! you know in the Franklin books?? haha it used to be one of my favs, but not 100% sure who it is now?>

Come on

Come on people................have you all forgotten the biggest, the baddest and the best??

PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON:lol:

My all time favourite is Squirt. The hatchling turtle from finding Nemo.
"Gimme some fin. Noggin. Dudeeeeeeeeeeee!

How cool is he? I just love him.
Squirt.jpg
http://lnx.ginevra2000.it/Disney/nemo/Squirt.jpg

Awww how cute is he :D

I forgot to add the book cover of my favourite..

Attachments

• Verdi.jpg
    Verdi.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 164
Turtles

Reptile or Amphibian

Bump. . . . Keep Posting

I think I'd have to go for squirt from finding nemo as well :)

the evil lizard guy from the spiderman cartoons was pretty cool. i think he was spidermans professor then he turned into a lizard for some reason. ninja turtles prob take the cake but. that big croc out of lake placid was pretty badass too!

Squirt is really hard to top!!! lol

(i could make a crack about the bible but i really dont want to tred on any toes - sometimes my humor is lost on others ;) )

From my childhood
Sarli the Barrier Reef turtle by Leslie Rees
Torty Longneck by Noella Young

More recently for my kids
Verdi by Jannell Cannon
Tortuga by Paul Geraghty.

All nice books, very well illustrated and promote a positive view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back