Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaraLeigh

Reaction score
G’day everyone.
I’m fairly excited for the VHS Reptile and Amphibian Expo in Melbourne next Feb and was talking to some friends last night that plan to take multiple thousands of dollars and have a list of 4 snakes they wish to purchase there. I had already been thinking and planning my own list and funds but it really got me thinking on exactly what I want and need to do in preparation for it. Also whether it is just hopes and dreams or it will really happen.

So point of posting this thread I suppose is to see what other people’s plans are for the day and if anyone has any ideas as to what will be available and maybe even prices. What are people’s wish lists? What do people hope to buy/take home? Or do some just plan to look and soak it all in? What do we want to see there? What do we plan on getting out of the day? I’m not just talking reptiles either, enclosures, accessories, magazines/books, whatever!

Personally, I look forward to meeting people, seeing some nice setups and reptiles n’ amphibians. I plan on buying some Chlamydosaurus kingii mainly, I’d like a pair of Morelia carinata too and maybe even a baby GTP but I plan to have one of them before then too, so not too sure on that one, depends on funds I guess. I have a large want list but many people think I want everything, I don’t. But I want a lot. We’ll see what happens. Can’t wait.

I'd look forward to it more if it didn't correspond with my yearly pilgrimage to the NSW South coast chasing fish, photographing reptiles and all round good times. Why can't the organisers be more focused on my needs? :D

Nice edstar. I just got my first geckos. Looking at more instantly of course. Aha. May be on the list of mine too....
My first time was this year, nowhere near enough money. But this year planning has come early :D

Sweet Wally. Would be good to say ello face to face.

Black Bluie! Yes! They are in my more distant future list. Aha.
I have an Ackie but I want multiple.
The GTP I plan to get won't be a yellow worm so therefore, I need to get a little yellow one as well.

Yep been waiting since April. Im making my list and checking it twice, gotta buy some herps both naughty and nice.

I purposely left my license at home last time... maybe a different story this time.
For those after gex... hopefully Kupper will be selling there again, his display last time was a cracker.

Ohhh wear APS name tags folks, it'll make it easier on all of us lol.

For everyone interested in the VHS & the 2012 Expo who would prefer updates other than just on the VHS website, please follow us on our NEW facebook page here- Victorian Herpetological Society (VHS) | Facebook

By clicking 'Like' on our page you will be doing your part to help promote the event. Please share it with as many of your Herp & Animal loving friends as possible.

We will have some news on the sponsors of the 2012 Expo shortly.

I be a hanging out for it like you wouldn't believe!!! mum is letting me go, so i'm making the trek to the mount, staying with Carolyn and then we're driving over!!!! can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back