Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blonde maccies, olive pythons, green tree python... and from overseas my favourite is by far the jaguar carpet.

Oh man I dont have a favourite!! :D Thats a hard one :(

Tough question, but I'd say it's between a Perentie or Komodo dragon, scrubby and panther chameleon :D

Too many others I absolutely love, but I guess most people here have that prob ;)

Black eyed Leucistic ball python would definately have to by my favorite...but i know i will never have one, how depressing...

Definitely jungles due to their never ending variety of colours and patterns from all different localities,albino Darwins, then comes BHPs preferably a bumblebee if they ever get produced in any numbers and become available then the good old local Proserpine carpets as i've seen what some of the best examples look like straight from the bush as in wild types no line breeding etc and then the yellow eyelash viper and pie balled ball pythons for exotics!!!

A Boelens Python , gold phase White-Lipped Python & GTP are at the top of my list :)

cape york form Diporiphora bilineata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back