favourite dogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a gorgeous Golden R boy, 10months old now and a mini schnauzer who's 9 years. I'm a dog groomer so I love 'most' breeds of dogs.. I've seen way too many gorgeous dog breeds but bad owners that have either treated them awefully or spoilt them and made their dogs obsessive. We can all talk about amazing dog breeds and their are plenty, but it's about the owners too :)

This is my Staffy, she is 2, and as you can see, she is a real killer........of toys lol :p

Attachments

• toykiller.jpg
    toykiller.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 37
love my staffy cross chihauhau verry cute has the face of a big dog just not the size best ever kids dog:).

I absolutly love english staffys my last one rocky was stolen and i havn't seen him since :cry:.
I'm lookin at getting a english mastiff, want something bigger this time but ill have to get two to breed and get bak the money i shell out on them....average price is around $2000 each

Cheers,
matt

love my staffy cross chihauhau verry cute has the face of a big dog just not the size best ever kids dog:).

Holy cow, why on earth would you cross a chih with a staffy? :shock:

Thats so wrong. :(

well i got the dad he was staffy corss chihauhau and not much bigger than my chihauhau the mum i think the dads 1/3 staffy .

Cresties For me!!! :p

Attachments

• Flash.jpg
    Flash.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 34
Yep, we love them too, we have a hairless boy and a powderpuff girl ,they are due to have pups in a day or so, I can't wait!!!!!!:lol:

Awesome, he's a good looking boy. Where did you get him from?

I got him from a breeder in Sale VIC, the lady has been breeding them since 1985. They are both registered and he has won a few ribbons.

He's beautiful :) Good luck with the pups! Any pics of your powderpuff girl?

Heres a pic of my girl, the pic was taken before she grew her adult coat.

Attachments

• PP-1.JPG
    PP-1.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 31
Cool. So you'll get a mixture of hairless and powderpuff pups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back