favourite dogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful Dogs ZDogs, that male is stunning!

heres my pup...
he has a catdog toy that he gets it on with all day its pretty disturbing but funny lol as u can see in the last photo

Attachments

• P3260002.JPG
    P3260002.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 36
  • PA260087.JPG
    PA260087.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 35
  • PA260102.JPG
    PA260102.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 38
  • P3260003.JPG
    P3260003.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 48
He's a real cutie, Missllamathuen!!!!! especially love the third pic!!!!
For me, ya can't go past the Border Collie, although, I have a ShepherdxEnglish Mastiff, and he's a gorgeous, soft gentle giant, and fantastic with kids. (He looks macho, but is scared of old ladies and thunderstorms!!!!) but he's my baby and I woldn't swap him for anything, no matter what my family offers me for him!!!!!

I love Pitt bulls,German Shepard's, Rottie's, Doberman's, Ridgeback's, Shar-pei's, Great Dane's,Bull Mastiff's aswell as a few others.

I have a Shar-pei , a Chinese fighting dog. He is the most beautiful and tame dog, but he is very protective. A few months ago, he was out the front of my house taking a leak when this other dog tried to attack him, and strait away he had the dog on its *** weeping while he was barking at it. And then the following night we had 4 kids try to break into my house and strait away the dog was there going off his nut, and he chased them off out of my street.

As long as you keep them people friendly and keep them in line (making sure your whole family is higher in the pack then they are) they will be perfect.

Don't under estimate how strong these dogs really are.
IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3048.jpg

Heres my dog. :) She was protecting the house here. :rolleyes::p
sloan1.jpg

And this was just after she worked out she can't bury her bone in the bricks. :p
108.jpg

English Bull Terrier are by far my fave dogs, absolutely the most handsome breed imo, and really comical and funny personalities. Although i also like Rhodesian Ridge Backs. Maybe a cross between the 2 would be good? A Rhodesian Bull Terrier or an English Ridge Back hehe

He's a real cutie, Missllamathuen!!!!! especially love the third pic!!!!
For me, ya can't go past the Border Collie, although, I have a ShepherdxEnglish Mastiff, and he's a gorgeous, soft gentle giant, and fantastic with kids. (He looks macho, but is scared of old ladies and thunderstorms!!!!) but he's my baby and I woldn't swap him for anything, no matter what my family offers me for him!!!!!

haha thankyou he is such a little nutter
mr spike is that ur dog? he is gorgeous! such a funny cute little face on it!

oh yay I love picture threads like this!!

My very lady-like manly kelpie x cattle - Bobby

verylady-like.jpg

My Angel Border x Aust. Shep - Nara

Nara041.jpg

My Mums Maltese - Bosch

Picture185.jpg

My Old Foxie - Alex

alex.jpg

My Brothers Rotty - Bella - playing with our cat Milo

bellaandmiloplaying.jpg

Yay! I love dogs!

My faves... (in no particular order)

*Boston Terriers
*Great Danes
*Neapolitan Mastiffs (though unfortunately alot of them are unsound)
*Dogue De Brdeauxs (same as above)
*Afghan Hounds

Ive got a real soft for Border Collies. Ive had them all my life. Heres my girl, shes looking a bit old now.

Attachments

• justins pics 023.jpg
    justins pics 023.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 37
English Staffy for sure ;)

Although I would love a Pug or French Bulldog

All dogs are great, I have been a dog trainer for ten years and in that time have come across all types of dogs, purebred & cross, good & bad. My favorite breed is the Belgian Malinois, I own two of them. They are not that popular in oz yet but the armed forces & police in the U.S. & Europe swear by them.

Hey All, :)

I love German Shepards and Pit Bull Terriers. My Jakey passed away last year and my enforcer the Amereican Pit Bull Terrier is still roaming the yard. Ok, some people hate pit bulls, i just think they are uneducated on the breed. It's a shame we not allowed to have them any more. Here's mine:

My shepard that passed away November of last year aged 15
Jakey-1.jpg

My security guard, as you can see he just finished dinner
Picture077.jpg

All dogs are great, I have been a dog trainer for ten years and in that time have come across all types of dogs, purebred & cross, good & bad. My favorite breed is the Belgian Malinois, I own two of them. They are not that popular in oz yet but the armed forces & police in the U.S. & Europe swear by them.
Any Pics of these dogs Carcass??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back