Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzi Q

Reaction score
Hey Every1, this is my first time on this site and i was hoping to get some help and advise.
I am a huge snake lover but living at home was never aloud to keep one:x i have since moved out of home and sent away to get my reptile licence i also have a large tank to keep a snake in but i am a bit lost as to where i should start.:rolleyes:
I was hoping to get something not to small as my tank is approx 1.5m long but i also want a very placid and docile snake that i can handle easily.
If you have any advise on my situation at all i would really appreciate the help. :lol:

Coastal carpet python...nice colours avail. Not too small a snake...grow with you ;)
My first was a coastal carpet :)

Teni

Welcome, Id go with a Murray Darling just to be different.

when i got my very first python it was a darwin carpet it grew with me and grew too big she now lives out in a huge aviary at my best mates place shes spoilt rotten then i got myself an olive shes out there also and now i have a coastal carpet she has the best temprement but each snake is diff in thier own ways look first b4 you get one and research it well and good...get one you feel comfortable with it will grow with you , its an addiction you will want more after the first one :D good luck and welcome to aps :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back