Free Monsoon Mister Competition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmmmmm
well my marsh frog takeaway containers wouldnt mind a bit of a 'mist up' ;) - if it could fit :p

DSC01623.jpg

I was going to say give it to jungleman when I started watching his video, but then I turned the sound up.

LOL... why? The gtp likes it, watch it again and you will notice him bopping along in-time with the music ;)

OK with only a little over 24 hours to go we have a massive difference of opinion from the Amazing Amazon crew so we need APS help! We have narrowed it down to five finalists and in no specific order they are listed below.
Sutto
Jarrod
Frogboy
Owzi
Jungleman

Well done all the finalists, my vote is for Jarrod. Also if the winner doesn't want the unit I am more than happy to take it off their hands hahaha:)

Hmm its tricky, I'd say its between Jarrod and Owzi... but I think I'm gunna go for Jarrod, he's setup a very spectacular tank there.

Frogboy!

LOLJKS Jungleman...
no wait Jarrod.
Yes, Jarrod.

Frogboy has my vote. Very nice layout without hiding your animals. Good to see a young kid putting attention into something other than playstation lol.

I will give it a go
012bc478-9717-7064.jpg
012bc478-974f-a409.jpg
012bc478-978b-dad6.jpg

And my tank coz its looking good atm
012bc478-982f-98d6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back