Free pair of MurryDarling's, to new Herper.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indicus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I advertised a pair quite sometime ago.....
As some of you know i'm trying to down size my collection.
As Danny and Rob have done; i've decided i'd like to send them to a new herper as their first snakes.
All i will charge is the frieght, $50-$60.
All i would like is that they are looked after.....abit of TLC
If your new, will look after them, and want them......tell us why?, on this thread!!!
I'll pm the person i think will give them a good home.
Please dont get upset if it's not you.......they can only go to one person.
I'll be away for awhile; so it maybe sometime till i respond...... Happy herping, and good luck!!! :wink

RE: Free pair of MurryDarling

That is great Indicus. A few pics and size info (e.g. hatchies, adults etc) would be great to give new herpers an idea of what they are vying for. Good Stuff once again mate!! :)

PS. you'll need a decient cage, with heating....about 40cm, and starting to grow quickly.

Is it the cage or the heating that is starting to grow quickly? :) Sorry mate I just could NOT resist that one :)

P.S. I think it is a great thing you are doing :)

out of interest, what else in your collection are you wanting to sell?

Well im an egar young herper, and would love the opportunity to keep some pythons soooo.....here goes.

I was born on the 22/2/88 and ever since a kid loved animals both big and small, ever since starting a job at the local pet shop i have fallen in love with reptiles, starting off with Pretzel my first bearded dragon(vitti), and then discovering the "Art" of breeding, where i purchased 2 more females and have had 100+eggs since. I was amazed in the chararstics of all the herps unique and in some cases quite humerous personalities. ever since i have discovered this website, ive been holding my self back from the great Bargains!! and aquireing as much knowledge as possible before purchasing my first python. mean while i have been restoring 12 old reptile enclosures and insulating my garage (now reptile room). i thought this may be a perfect oppurtunity to get some a nice pair pythons, and i assure you if i do get the privledge of getting these snakes they will be cared for and loved.
I am a student currently doing Vce at the moment but do hold a part time job and will have no problems financially feeding and maintaing these speciemens.

Kind regards

LAMU

This is Craig.a.c's girlfriend Jay, i dont know what to say. This sounds great. Ild love to have a pet snake of my own, im definatly interested in these snakes. I have been fortunate enough to spend time with Craig and his snakes, and have come to learn alot about snakes. Craig had a murray not long ago, they are deffinatly a spectacular sub-species of carpet pythons- I miss it.

i dont need to give herps away to win friends.......
If anything i'll probably upset people by not picking them
Go back to the rock crawled out from under......
Damn easy to hide behind a computer :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sorry to those who have to listen to me.......
Thats what you get ......oh well :roll:

I'll make this easy on myself......
Lamu, keeping Bearded's successfully is harder then raising two advanced juv carpets.....
From what you wrote, sounds good enough for me.....if you were to have any problems i can help you out.....When your enclosures are ready let me know....'pm'
Jay, thanks mate....if your interested in keeping a snake i'll sort something for you......i've read alot of posts from Craig, and i dont think you'd have any problems.....i'll be in touch.
Saves upsetting anyone; and futher insults......

Good luck with it indicus
When I gave one of my baby beardies away (Midget - coz he was so much smaller than everyone else but pig none the less ;) ) I didn't get to meet the person - but was assurred that she was nice and would love Midget to pieces.
To this day I haven't been given any updates - wouldn't mind some - but what can you do?
I hope that it goes well for you and you find a deserving aquir-ee :D
Bex

Ohhh spewin!! Cause im Teamshermans younger brother and im 12. TS is always picking on me and never lets me touch his snakes or lizards. I want to get my own but i got sacked from my old job cause i turned up to work with no hair on my head cause TS shaved it all while i was asleep. Id love to give these snakes a home but im scared that my brother will take them off me and keep them for him, and if i argue he will probably lock me in the closet for a few days like last time, but that was about 2 weeks, im still trying to get over my rickets and i keep remind myself "im not a caged monkey" cause thats what he would say to me while i was in there. Ok, i better go now or he will know ive used the computer but im prepared for the punishment if you can give me the snakes that would be awesome.

Seeyas later.

I cant back it up with any hard evidence to prove this post is genuine.

its a great thing your doing indicus and lamu seems to be into herps heaps so im sure he will love them. and bex on the person that you gave midget too we have not heard from her basically since we gave her the beardy as her fiance left her a week before there wedding and she left mels work, but from what we know he loves his roaches and his name is hercules when we find out more we will let you know. she is still very upset as you would expect but we will try to make contact in the coming weeks is that ok?

i keep remind myself "im not a caged monkey" cause thats what he would say to me while i was in there

hahaha. :D . You must have a good imagination sherm.

Either that or a horrible childhood! :) just kidding mate.

RE: re Free

I wonder if I would count?:lol: I could give them a fabulous home!

RE: re Free

If this was done 2 weeks ago, I woulda jumped on it :p but I got my first 2 MD's a week an a bit ago now. They are great first snakes and handle nicely, although mine are adult/sub adult, congrats to whom ever gets them :)

Now I just have to find a lady friend for my 2 boys, for next season ;-)

Cheers, Spyke

I'll make this easy on myself......
Lamu, keeping Bearded's successfully is harder then raising two advanced juv carpets.....
From what you wrote, sounds good enough for me.....if you were to have any problems i can help you out.....When your enclosures are ready let me know....'pm'
Jay, thanks mate....if your interested in keeping a snake i'll sort something for you......i've read alot of posts from Craig, and i dont think you'd have any problems.....i'll be in touch.
Saves upsetting anyone; and futher insults......

So they gone now ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back