Free pair of MurryDarling's, to new Herper.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great thing your doing tree lets hope people like you will always be out there willing to help up and comming young herps good on ya mate

hi my name is liam' i am 12yrs old and just love reptiles, my mum is on this site alot and she is the one that got me started in all animals, as i have grown up with everything you can think of,my mum worked for WIRES as i always had animals growing up learning to care for the sick and injured,but now that mum has snakes,turtles and what ever comes along my love has just grown stronger,i have learned alot about snakes and think i am ready for my own snake or two of course with the help of mum,i help take care of mums 8 snakes from little to big ones,from feeding and knowing when they are growing to sloth..i know i might be alittle young but i will take care of them and give them the time that they need and as i grow up they will with me.
thanks liam...

Mums got 8 snakes, turtles and whatever comes along and cant get you one of your own for chrissy or birthday??????????????????

this is Liam's MUM, how dare you bag me,and how dare you make my son feel bad to have even post something on this thread..
SHAME ON YOU........

re Free

Whats up lately sherms have a few beers and cheer up mate you seem down on the world a bit :?

RE: re Free

Im actually been happier over the last few weeks oldfella. I just thought its a bit rich to own over 10 reptiles then ask or apply for a freebie thats meant for someone that hasnt got any.

JUST FORGET MY SON EVER WROTE SOMETHING,HE IS A GREAT BOY AND DESERVES BETTER, AND NOT TO HAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOURSELF?????????

12yrs,he had hopes of something special to happen,but as some people seem to think i must be a cheap mum not to get a snake for him...And to those people thanks for putting a downer on my day..

And no wonder people like indicus will probably not make offers like this publicly again because of this sort of drama it causes which is so trivial...a 12 year old keen on herps and has watched and helped their Mum with her own snakes has just as much reason to recieve a gift like this as it would be her own first herp which believe me wether people you live with have herps or not the ones that do want one of their own even moreso!!!

There seemed nothing like this when animals were given to admins etc!!!

So much for appreciation of someones kindness ,does it really matter who they go to when it's up to the giver to decide who the animals go to as they have.I was going to do somehing similar with a bluey and setup but am doing it in my home town instead getting kids into reptiles who's parents arn't too fond of snakes and even my 5 year old nephew now looks after his new bluey called Circus like a little champ...any enthusiasm from a young kid for herps is great to see and don't let the minority sway your thoughts otherwise tessgalts :wink:

/me pushes farmdog aside in her rush to reach up for the popcorn

tessgalts said:
i think a diamond too, i have 3 young kids under the age of 9yrs, we just got 2 diamonds and they are great with the kids... :D
Quoted directly from here: http://www.aussiepythons.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=181091&highlight=#181091

Is he 12 or nine????

I personally think you are playing on peoples genuine generosity with a scam sympathy story so you can get some freebies for yourself. SHAME ON YOU! As Derryn used to say SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

Or as Jamie and Adam would say.........BUSTED!!!

Personally, I cant see why you wouldnt give him a snake yourself!

My point exactly there Brodes!!! My point exactly. Let the freebies go to those that cant or dont have access to herps.

Just when you thought things have calm down........there's fireworks and justifiably too.

Hugsta pushes everyone out of the way to get the popcorn..........but it needs more salt. :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back