Friends snake stolen 6 foot bredli 28th june ANYONE GOT ANY INFO!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that really sucks i will keep my eye out for any info hope you get your little one..................well not so little one back anyway :D

I will keep an eye out, If any one ever breaks into my house, i have a machete waiting for them, lol

That is so low! Ill keep a look out too. Does she have distinguishing marks or patterns?

Thanks heaps guys.. They broke in through my front door, the police came and did what they could. I have had her for 4 years so she means alot to me. I'm gonna try do everything i can to get her back. I miss her so much :(:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I am so sorry that this has happened to you Leah.:cry:
What a horrible low act.
I can only imagine the emotions you are going through.
I really hope that you get your baby back safe and well.
There isn't anything to say that could possibly help you feel any better. :(
Hang in there and lets all hope that somewhere someone knows something and will DO THE RIGHT THING!
If the person who took this bredli (or anyone who knows anything about this at all) is reading this, can't you see that you have taken a beloved pet and you are causing Leah pain and anguish.
RETURN HER NOW!!!!!
If you have any ounce of humanity you will do the right thing and end the grief you are causing Leah.
I don't even know Leah and I feel for her. A pet is part of your family. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
So totally totally mean.How low and hateful to do such a thing. :x
I hope you lie in bed each night racked with guilt.
Hang in there Leah. :(

:cry:Thanks so much. Yeah I cant even explain how I'm feeling right now. I'll put up some pics so hopefully someone will see her and be able to help!!!
I am so angry and dont understand how someone could do this. They are disgusting.:x:x

Hey , is a BHP a bredli? If so, [no links please] has a BHP urgent sale at MORNINGTON just come on

Last edited by a moderator:
With any luck the Mods will close the thread given that the original poster still hasn't put any pics up, and others are confusing Bredls with BHPs...
...and slandering a seller from another site along with it.

Mods will close the thread??? I actually dont know leah myself so has been tiny bit hard getting photos... have some smypathy tooninoz just seeing if any one hears of bredlis being sold in our area... one of my good mates is a detetive at mornington police station and he says reptile thefts have increased lately so everyone please be careful except for you tooninoz

contacted leah about photos hopefully in next few days thank you for eveyones help and support except tooninoz

Sorry, wasn't meaning to slander. So a bredli just gets sold as a bredli then???
Not a snake owner, just trying to be helpful - obviously didn't work:oops:

Mods will close the thread??? I actually dont know leah myself so has been tiny bit hard getting photos... have some smypathy tooninoz just seeing if any one hears of bredlis being sold in our area... one of my good mates is a detetive at mornington police station and he says reptile thefts have increased lately so everyone please be careful except for you tooninoz
The "detetive" will be able to help you, as a member of the Vitorian Poice Foce.
Outside of that, I will take your advice.

Na not offending you lollypop thanks for your support and help you where only trying to help. a BHP is a black headed python but thank you so much for caring

It will be sold as a breli around 6 foot area 4 years old and probably urgent or and no licence needed or may not ask for licence at sale thank you

Setup a camera, when my car was 'stolen' i know who did it cos ive seen the guys looking into the cars windows and stashing scissors for later etc after theyre first failed attempts.
Probably was sold for drugs, chances are the people will keep an eye on your sun room incase you have more.... So wait till the scumbags peek through your windows again.. then BAM!!!!

i think ill put a little "warning venomous snake" sticker on my enclosure.

wont fool most people, but may put some doubt in a theives mind before he sticks a hand in there.;)

i already have locks on the glass (more to keep friends and family out)...other than that, i guess if a theif really wants him, not much is going to stop them....unless the less than impressed owner comes home while they are in the act.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back