Friends snake stolen 6 foot bredli 28th june ANYONE GOT ANY INFO!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media

Hi Leah,

I have to agree with the suggestion of contacting the media in your area. I once had a whole wedding including the negs and prints stolen from my car. I contacted Andrew Denton on 2mmm in Sydney and they announced it over the air just before the 9am news.

Someone listening a tradesperson who happened to be working in the area stumbled upon a few wedding pictures coming out of a bush. He luckily collected the rest of them rang the station and I got 90% of it back.

Hopefully you will get ALL your snake back!

Get onto it asap. It is a good story, that hopefully has a happy ending.

Regards,
Cameron

With any luck the Mods will close the thread given that the original poster still hasn't put any pics up, and others are confusing Bredls with BHPs...
...and slandering a seller from another site along with it.

sorry I must have missed something here, what is the problem with someone tring to help a friend find a stolen python? I'm sure you would do the same for a friend if it happened to you, wouldn't you? It's not smacktart's fault if others post the wrong info they are only trying to help :shock:
Good on you smacktart for helping out a friend, post a photo as soon as you can :)

it sucks but i would say you wont see it advertised anywhere,it would have been taken to someone immidiately for sale or maybe someones bredli just died and this one is taken there place on the licence,im not trying to be mean,im trying to think realistically,sorry for you loss

Theives will case a street by car or walk, for cash or electronicis etc, items that can be turned to cash or bartered. If one could see and make out a snake from the street and did not fear snakes, then yes by fluke they happen to know some one that wanted a Bredli. Most likely it's someone you know, a friend of a so called friend, or a neighbours friend.

hi just wondering if smacktart or leah could give us a update, how is the investigtion is going? any leads?

I have been looking like crazy going over all forum sites, police have had no leads of luck have not heard from leah for a bit and still have recieved no photos from her sorry guys thanks for your support any more help would be great thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back