Gay marraige, Yay or Nay?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gay Marraige, Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 106 58.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 74 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay. To deny such a basic service to people based on their sexual orientation, in this day and age, is simply abhorrent.

so what percentage of people on the forum are gay??

should have a poll theres people i didnt relise where gay and ones i already knew where

would be interesting to know

Yay
I dont see what is wrong with it
Its their descision to who they want to love or not.

I voted Yay, really why wouldn't you ? Each to their own, your sexual orientation isn't a choice. I reckon it is possible to work out roughly who voted which way. you don't have to be a redneck to be a homophobe but it helps :lol:
To those people who don't see the need for children believe they are the absolute best thing that can ever happen to you. It does help if you have good kids of course but I wouldn't be without ours for anything.

Grimbeny ,

I have to thank and applaud you - this thread has to be one of the best discussion topics ever placed on APS....

Your head is so screwed on!! Great to see a 20yo who is more mature than some other people on this site.

The more people who discuss gay and lesbian topics the better - it brings it to everyones attention and when topics are talked about, it makes people think about it - even if 1 view is changed, in my opinion its worth it!!

Once again thankyou - you are a credit to the gay community

Glad to have you as FAMILY!!

Matt

Its all good to say yay or nay......who are we to decide? But what about the children?

All for it!
If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people...they're the ones who keep having gay babies ,lol.

Got that off a display pic ;)

But on a serious note, love is love and if you can get married on a tv show, get married then divorced in days like the celebs do then everyone including gay people have the right to get married.

Kristy

LMAO Jordan.......

He is still only a baby (20yo) I am pushing 25 lol

Doesn't matter get it onnnnnnn, that age difference isn't that big. Then it will be like the Love Boat.....LMAO

Oh yeh and then if gay marriage is made legal then we can all come to the wedding.

nay, yes im homophobic, but my main problem is with the ones that cant make up their minds, one min there banging bruce the next brenda, if your gay then i can sort of deal with that as i know if your have some virus your keep it in the gay community, its the people who are willing to pass it over to the strights that really p me off.

I personally don't mind, Everyone should be entitled to getting married. I'm sort of neutral about it - if it works for you then that's cool if it doesn't then that's fine lol, but there's no point in abusing someone for the way they are.

Also, bi-sexuals should make up their mind and stop being greedy lol.

"oh em gee!" whos comment was that directed to.

lol. . . Nevermind you edited your post

whats there to oh umm gee about its a fact the bi community along with the uninformed medical world brought the spread of hiv into the stright community, and 20 years later a large number of perple dying are strights due to a number of self absorbed death walkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back