Gay marraige, Yay or Nay?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gay Marraige, Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 106 58.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 74 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bisexuals are the most unlucky in love....well i am LOL
i think everyone is born Bi......i think kurt cobain said that too

whats there to oh umm gee about its a fact the bi community along with the uninformed medical world brought the spread of hiv into the stright community, and 20 years later a large number of perple dying are strights due to a number of self absorbed death walkers

throw the bigot down the well!

how can people be born bi, for years the gays have been saying its a birth thing and not a choice bi, and i mean no offence by this are the people who cant handle the fact they are gay, so try and prove to themselfs that they are normal by going with women.

i was taking the micky a bit.
but i was born bi, i wish i was gay cos im a really passionate person and would get really involved...parade myself drapped in rainbow flags!
some straight ppl cant accept gay ppl.....some gay ppl cant accept someone being straight....bi ppl seem to be the coolest with everyone.

thats it, im starting a bisexual mardi gras in adelaide! YEAH

No, they are attracted to both sexes. its as simple as that.
Whether you are gay, straight or bi sexual you just go with the flow....Shane from TLW.

Kristy

bigot i may be, but i belive in being honest, my views on gays are the same for men and women, and yes i have lost some close friends, both to aids (blood transfusions not messing around) and because i have disowned the friends that were gay.

bigot i may be, but i belive in being honest, my views on gays are the same for men and women, and yes i have lost some close friends, both to aids (blood transfusions not messing around) and because i have disowned the friends that were gay.

There's a point when free speech becomes deeply offensive, and I believe you're at great risk of reaching that point (if you have not already done so).

This thread has gone a good 18 pages without getting crappy (must be an APS record :eek:)

On ya Grimbeny ;)

Dentech I think you need to learn a few things regarding a) general courtesy b) transmission of STI's (ie, they're not limited to one sexuality) c) acceptance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back