Gay marraige, Yay or Nay?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gay Marraige, Yay or Nay?

• Yay

Votes: 106 58.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 74 41.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha of the people who I have told most atleast claim to be surprised (I think of them genuinly were). Although their are ppl who i would imagine r very suspicious. I think going to a christian school made me really try to hide who i am so am not as 'poofy (for lack of a better word) as alot of others. Im working on it though, i have definatly changed arround those who i am out to.

Live and let Live

Who are you ,any of you , to think you have the right to have someone feel bad or Different about the way they are or feel.

Each to their own , gay straight, black, white, yellow, green or blue!

Get over the old way your parents thought, it's our time in the world now and it should be the same for everyone!

it just doesnt make sense to me if your a girl your a girl and if your a man in a girls body you get a sex change :)

if you like girls why would you want to date a girl thats reminds you of a man???

Hahaha, I ask that question often when i see guys with girls who have the body of a teenage boy (skinny as, no boobs and no hips, straight up and down) :lol:

I'm sure there are others that are different to me, but i prefer my girls to be girl girls Elisa Dushku, Jessica Alba, Anjelina Jolie (before the anorexia) yum, and men to be men. I suppose it helps to be bi then you can have it both ways.. ;)

:d Lol

lesbians[1].jpg

I think it's called "Live and let live". If two people (gender non-specific) are in love, happy and want to make that commitment, then why ever not?
What people do behind their own doors is up to them, not the community at large.
I am happily married, not religiously in a church, but a civil wedding, have been for nigh on 30 years come this Feb, still as devoted to each other, and still happy to be with each other. Does it really matter if it was a guy or girl I married? The person was then, still is, and always will be, my soul mate.

Damn pillow b&%$ers.....LOL......its blasfemi I tell you, blasfemi. Just so you know I have a warped sarcastic mentally disturbed personality..............and I am about to come out of the closet..........yes thats right I am a moraphoradite...........FANTASTIC.......NOT.

Saz is a heterosexual..........beautiful thing that she is.

God I am cracking myself up now.

I especially love how people don't get bisexuality ;) "YOU MUST BE ONE OR THE OTHER!!!!!" :p
uh uh, no I don't :p

I think it strange that people DO pick a side :p :D

You see, I don't know how you can kiss a bloke without throwing up in his mouth, but I have gay mates who say the same thing about girls.

It's simple Jonno, you don't open your mouth much and when the vomit comes up you quickly close it.

personally it doesn't bother me as quite simply it doesn't affect me in the slightest. i think go for it in the eyes of the law thats fine. i think the problem lays in the fact that its the church that doesn't believe/approve in or of it. and really its a group, a community, a club if you will, so it itself shouldn't be forced to change the way it runs. but they should be able to have a lawful marriage outside of the church.

(now to clear things up. I'm not religious in any way, shape or form i am atheist. not that i have anything against religion im not here to start that again either. believe in what you feel is right. i just don't think its fair to force a group of people to change the way things have been done for centuries. but they should be able to be legally married and get the benefits of being married just like anyone else)

so am not as 'poofy (for lack of a better word) as alot of others. Im working on it though, i have definatly changed arround those who i am out to.

Hey Grimbeny, sorry, but would you mind explaining that for me for interest's sake ?

You say that you've definitely "changed" around the people to whom you have come out, can you explain the reason why and to what extend you have changed ? I have often wondered why a lot of gay men seem to take on virtually the same characteristics, the lisp, the high voice... Not saying that you have taken these on, just an observation that I'm sure all of us would have made.

If it's simply a matter of having a different orientation, then why these changes ? Surely nobody's going to tell me that they're genetic too ! Is this used as a means of showing that one is gay..?

Just interested.

EW, YUCK, GROSS!!!

marriage! and then the offspring!! urg, who would choose such a life?!
yay for gay marriage, can't see a problem with all the legal rights, but no marriage in my extended family, kinship group, whatever, has succeeded, and never will.
as for children, again why would you want one? they just make smells and noises, and then people see fit to take them into public... but i know kids of gay couple who are very well adjusted, but have heard horror stories of other parents not allowing their kids to play with the little boy of a lesbian couple, which is rediculously outdated.

Josh

EDIT: also, just read the genetics bit, but historically, it hasn't always been turned away by cultures, before Christianity it was common for even married men to see either sex prostitutes.

Last edited:
Well as i think i said earlier, being gay isnt just about your sexual orientation. (Atleast this is the way I feel about it) Being gay also affects alot of aspects of ur thought process. Evidence shows that aspects of the brains of gay people 'look' more like that of the opposite sex. Meaning that they think like them in more ways than just sexual. I dont speak with a lisp or a high voice but its not unusual for people to just be like that. I dont know their are things that i am more willing to do, like dance and stuff. Lol and its fun to get a gay walk thing happening.

I am a normal guy!! But then again what defines normal.....

I eat, drink, sleep, piss, ****, have sex, shower and whatever normal people do.... I am not high maintanence!!!!!!

I have a great sense of humour and can make most people laugh, even if it is a little off :) laughing with me or at me is fine, if you can't laugh at yourself and the stupid things you get yourself into - what is there to laugh about?

Contact me if you would like to know more :)

Man I should put up a profile on APS - LMAO

personally i think there'd be some social conditioning in there as well. not to the extent of Brave New World, but if the idea of the stereotypical straight male changed, as it did repeatedly over the last few decades, then the same can happen with stereotypical gay men.
if it suddenly became believed that the smell of wet dog was sexy, as perpetuated by the company producing perfume d'wet dog, then people would change to fit.
its all in our heads, everyone's insane!!!

Josh

haha, we would all do better to evolve to asexuality, and split right down the middle... may leave more mess, but definitely less noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back