Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because Nephs have been line bred so much is why they have reached the colors they have. Diplos have not been bred in such numbers as yet.

ha, good timing geck82.

Love the Marm Josh nice n bright colours,...are you working this line

Thanks fella's I knew the Levis are like fly's out there was wondering if there was a specific reason other than just the masses :) as Chris mentioned other don't show as much morph potential.

Last edited:
Love the Marm Josh nice n bright colours,...are you working this line

Thanks fella's I knew the Levis are like fly's out there was wondering if there was a specific reason other than just the masses :)
Yeah im still working on the Marms but everyone iv held back so far has been male!!!!
The Castelnauis I ended up swapping for nice red levis, as I hadn't kept Nephs before it was an offer I found hard to refuse lol

Good luck with the Marms,....I love the Levis staunch lil gex,...im yet to do swaps but hopefully next season I'll have some hatchies to trade. Broadtails are looking like a target. ;)

It's unfortunate that other geckos don't show as much morph potential as nephs

But there are some diplo projects out there , stripes reduced pattern ect

That's hybridizing not a morph per say

They have tried overseas and they didn't take

oh wow sorry my bad ....but they look so much alike

Around 9 years of selective breeding to get hypomelanistic Oedura castelnaui

IMG_4462.jpg

Some cracker O.castelnaui Josh and spongebob, nice work

Great stuff Spongebob 8 yrs is a good whack of time,..do you have any pics of the journey to today it would be good to see each yrs progeny?

Your hypo castelnaui are always very eye catching Bob 

Surely that can't be all!?? No other diff looking geckos or morphs??..

If other species were being bred in the numbers Nephrurus are being bred in I'm sure that there would be just as many morphs throughout other species, there is plenty of potential out there, people just need to get excited about other species and put some time and effort into them.

Anymore weird n wonderfuls out there People?? I recon your right Chris it's a number thang

I noticed in an older Morph thread from a few yrs ago now that had a spotted O.Lesueurii so there's potential out there, I guess more thinking outside the square is needed :)

Looking good ramsayi

Oedura castlenaui Double Factor Hypo Male (1).jpg This is my male just got a clutch from them this week Awsome Geckos

very nice Gibblore and Ramsayi cant wait till they are allowed here in Vic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back