Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omgosh! =D i was going to post asking when the next expo was on ive never been to one before im so excited!! cant wait yay!

Gold Coast expo

Is There a timetable for demonstrations? I was there last year and almost missed the vens demonstartion. Didn't want to miss any this year

.sf

my money i have saved just got spent on a new tank :( only a few weeks to save up again lol

ill race you all to the doors:p

Putting my little stall with my couple of pairs of snakes, should pair up since I've only got a couple.

we have AFTCRA doing a display with some big turtles and nature works with a artificial animal display.
more to come
Cheers troy

cant wait troy
you and tony been doing plenty i bet and i heard you guys have been doing the floor plan, any chance that the displayers will get this anytime soon ?
who else is doing a stall ?

Exciting to see whats to come, Troy and Tony cant wait not long to go now.

almost christmas in July :D cant wait for it ill b the all weekend

Mhmmm I'm flying to brissie this sunday for uni placement, and finish on the 29th of July, buying a car in Bris and driving it back up to Townsville. Now the question is, do I stay an extra day for the expo? never been to one before :)

The one weekend I agree to cover at work for another girl for both saturday and sunday is the expo! I almost died when I found out. Agreed to do it about a month ago. Had no idea!

Mhmmm I'm flying to brissie this sunday for uni placement, and finish on the 29th of July, buying a car in Bris and driving it back up to Townsville. Now the question is, do I stay an extra day for the expo? never been to one before :)
definetely

Gonna be a long weekend, but looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back