Good Luck missllamathuen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its looking like
Hunter ambrose thuen
hunter saxon thuen
or hunter ambrose saxon thuen
lol
its taken a few days to confirm it but now were 99.9% sure were sticking to hunter lol

lol becs my brother wanted me to call him blake! funny thing is i didnt like the name at first but he does sort of look like a blake!

remember what his name could be shortened to????? the lad will have to deal with that for the rest of his lilfe, if he doesn't change it first!!!!!!!!! I foolishly picked a name for my eldest daughter, and in disgust cause she hated it, she went and changed it by deed-poll!!!!

maby in highschool primary school little buggers wont no that word yet LOL

ps bev thanks for the pics i just got them! ill try to load some of my pics up now so i can show u all if i cant get them on here tonight they will be up in the morning when i get a free min

I like Blake or Saxon..I think you'll regret Hunter but bottom line..I don't care what you call him! He's Ned, lmao.

babyyesno.jpg

lmao jaz!
yes kak hahaha i no he shal always be a ned lol!
bev he has settled in tonight but my mother inlaw is here... and im not settled one bit.
put it this way if im still alive by the morning.. she probably wont be!

its looking like
Hunter ambrose thuen
hunter saxon thuen
or hunter ambrose saxon thuen
lol
its taken a few days to confirm it but now were 99.9% sure were sticking to hunter lol

You want your boy to be called a HAT? :|:? I'm not certain that Hunter is really a good first name.... Considering how thoughtful you were in making a thread to avoid crappy baby names and such... "Hunt the C***" etc... Saxon probably wouldnt be a good first name either... "Saxon/Sexin Sax/Sex" etc... And isnt Ambrose some motorbiker dudes last name? Mick Ambrose? Or something? I dunno, that name sounds strangely familiar, but I'm not 100% WHERE exactly I heard/saw it in reference to... :?

Even though I've not seen pictures of your spawn, I would be more inclined to go with Blake! I think its a pretty cool name, although... He could be called "Flakey Blakey" or anything like that... I still much prefer it to Hunter, Saxon or Ambrose... And you DID say he kinda looks like a Blake...

Lol @ twilight names... Hey, he WAS big for a baby, so maybe Emmett WOULD suit after all :p ;)

OH WAIT! Then he would be called ET! Bahahahahahaha... Hmmm....:? May just suit perfectly now that I think of it....:lol: ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!! Thats golden! Love your work Jaz! Awesome! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My nephew's name is Saxon ..."saxon brock" ....Saxon gets shortened to Sax but when a kiwi says it it sounds like SEX....I have a son named Jacob he gets Jake for short ...what ever you name him HURRRRRRY UP I WANNA SEE HIM :)

congrats lana, the spawn is finally born!! :) i hear your naming him Samuel? lol where the pics at, did it end up coming out with horns like we thought it would?!?!?? POST EM!

go for hunter!! my little boy boys name is hunter, its funny when u introduce him to ppl... everyone stops and says 'oh what an awesome name, very unusual" so i dont regret it one bit! its hard trying to decide on names, specially for boys i think. whatever u decide im suure it will be awesome and suit him. i read that your epidural only worked down one side? the same thing happened to me! after trying twice to get the needle in, i was about ready to launch myself at this bloke and scratch his eyes out!! apparently he had been up for 27 hours before he got to me and he was absolutely useless. im about to have another babby boy in 4 weeks and im terrified!! glad to hear that your home safe and well, and good luck with the mother in law u poor thing:lol:

It's a hard decision giving your babe a name it will have for the rest of his life!! And no matter what you call your kids-other kids will always manage to use it in a way to tease them-and if not, they will just find something else. That's just life. Who cares if people don't like the name you chose-that's why we all end up with different names. As a midwife-I hear all sorts of weird and wonderful names given to baby's! Hunter sounds perfectly normal to me! I also think that no matter what you name a baby, it will eventually just grow into its name and it will suit perfectly! Anyway, that's my rant-sorry for the novel! :D

Good luck!!

(And you thought labour was the hard part-at least it only took a day! :lol:)

You got a eppi? You sook!! :D

Actually i was so out of it from fatigue it never occured to me to ask for the drugs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back