Good Luck missllamathuen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit he is a cutie alright. Can't believe how much hair he has, lol. Hurry up Sunday! It will be my turn for cuddles then! Steph is just busting to see him up close & personal too, lol, the pics just aren't enough!!!! Might see if we can come round to you Bev & bum another coffee before the trek home???!!;)

IM HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I THOUGHT ID NEVER SEE THIS DAY

Ok so...
friday had an antenatal, you no that feeling when u go to the gym and i havent worked out in so long and ur legs etc are sooo painfull, thats how i felt, knackard!
they said i didnt have any signs of labour soon tho
friday night in bed i had a few bh contractions but my tummy ached a bit with stabby pains i thought i had eaten something nasty
got up to pee pee a few times at about 6am i nearly got to the loo and instead left a puddle of wierd looking watery stuff on the floor lol
i go "michael my waters just broke"
"OH MY GOD ARE U SERIOUS"
poor guy i think he was more worried then i was lol
i called up the hospital told them and said id head in after i have a shower etc
called up the father inlaw told him to head around and take us in in about 30min
i waddled around doing bits my mobile and home phone were both dead, stupid me left them on the floor with my laptop all nite, laptop had enough charge to get sam a call (kakariki) and warn her
when i got in the car the contractions started a bit
they broke the rest of my waters because it was the behind waters that broke or something?
i was 3cm and they said that it would all be over and done with fast since it was all happening quickly
contractions were 1-2min apart and lasting ages, it was crap, this was from 7.30 until 3.30 in the afternoon and at 3.30 when she tells me im only 4cm dialated i demanded an epi
so off to the high risk section i went
the doctor was trying to talk me through the risks of one, so i was yelling at him saying how i dont give a crap i no i can end up a cripple just put it in my back now!
he did it and it didnt work only numbed my left leg, so i had to wait put up with another contraction then they had to re prep the area put up with another one then they put it in
finally when it started to work i thought i was in heaven i never thought id feel so good again!
finally 6.30pm, im 10cm dialated and im told i can push! ill see him in about an hour!
WOOHOO
not.
9pm she tells me she better get a doc in since bubs heart rate is dropping and my bp is going up and he needs out
9.10ish doc comes in and gets ready to get him out
9.38pm he arrives!!!!
so much for the quick delivery!

He was taken away from me and put in the special care nursary because he had low blood sugar it was really depressing i hated not having him there and i ended up being anemic and now look like an albino.
today i put my foot down bubs is better and i wanted to go home i hated being stuck in there and i was confident enough to bring him back

i wanted to say thanks to Sam Bev Landy Brycey and all the rest of u for being such good friends and such good support through all of this :D

and thanks everyone for the kind words

ps he has no name still lol i will put up some photos tonight/tommorow, im still trying to settle in at home getting a few things done etc

xxx

well HOMEBRAND is a bad name he will get picked on at school ...............................................thats great it all worked out ok ..cant wait to see the little homebrand and by that time I am hoping you have given him a brand name ...:) xxxxxxxx

Can't believe i've only just found this thread! (My hubby posted earlier on in the piece). Sounds like you had a big day Lana, and sucks to have bub taken away but glad your home now and all is well! Sounds like you did a fantastic job-especially considering his size!! What is he in kilos-around 4.8?? Anyway, enjoy your little man and can't wait to see some pics. I looooove baby's with lots of hair! CONGRATS! :D

thanks guys :D
yea 4.8 or something 10.12oz was his weight but he has lost a tiny bit since born (thats normal)
hehehe yea taryn :p shocking i know! boys are hard to name tho!
lmao rbb homebrand! what about wazzzaaaaaaaaaaa like we have been calling him for months?
wazzaaa igor-hagfish neddy jasper gosh u members on aps have given him some wacky names maby i should just mix them all together and be done with it lol!

It cant be that hard Lana, poor kid will have a complex if you dont name him soon, lol...

LOL well legally i have 3 months too... wonder what happends after that? they just choose a name for u? lol

congrats :)
since hes a no name, im calling him blake :p

Welcome home sweets.......................................... glad to see you're home, I rang the hospital earlier, if you hadn't gone, I'd have come back for another cuddle!!! heh heh. Will call in in the next few days, give you a chance to settle in first!!!!!!

If you need me, you know where my phone number is written ;))

Becs, Blake sounds fantastic........... after seeing him, he does look like a Blake!!!!!! LANA?????????

Welcome home Lana,. glad to hear u & 'the bub' are doing well :)

How about Jayden or Declan?

Emmett although i do like Jasper too, are we twilight fans ?? lol....

It will get harder to pick the longer you leave it ......

Emmett although i do like Jasper too, are we twilight fans ?? lol....

It will get harder to pick the longer you leave it ......

hahaha mrs I....i totally didnt realise jasper was from twilight...but like half the names suggested are from the book :p

wow, you really have 3 months to decide what to call him?
how weird lol....
i agree, jaspers cool :)
or hunter?
or luca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back