Got a new piercing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidonia

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was down town with my friend Jamie, we had planned on getting piercings on Friday but decided to do it yesterday instead. I got the center of my lip pierced and he got his helix pierced.

piercings.jpg

piercings2.jpg

When it's healed i'm putting a captive bead ring in the center.

Last edited:
looks like fun. im of to finish one of my arms tomorrow :) cant wait.

still can't bring myself to getting piercings, watch everyone else get them done and i just cringe when i see it. but i love getting tats. maybe i am strange. ( i don't need that answered)

Lol, I'm with you Ozzie hate the idea of piercings (on myself) but tats are no problem.

Haha, that's just strange. Getting the piercing done doesn't actually hurt, it's afterwards when it starts swelling that is painful.

Haha, that's just strange. Getting the piercing done doesn't actually hurt, it's afterwards when it starts swelling that is painful.
Kinda the opposite of tatts, I reacon the pain stops when the gun does.

Here's some other piercings i've had but are now gone (sorry about crap quality, i usually just take them with my webcam because it's easier.):

Bridge (got it when I was 16):
eybalz.jpg

Horizontal Lip(this picture is fairly old, I was 15 at the time):
Me1.jpg

Sternum (got it a couple of months ago, i'm going to get it done again with microdermals instead):
sternum1.jpg

ouch. sternum looks painful.

You say it is the swelling that is painful, swelling takes a while to go down. Tattoo's hurt for about a minute then becomes almost soothing, a nice kind of pain in most area's, there is always exceptions. But when your done there is no pain, your pumped full of adrenalin and ready to party, not rubbing ice on it wondering when the pain will go away.

Think i'll stick with ink.

ouch. sternum looks painful.

You say it is the swelling that is painful, swelling takes a while to go down. Tattoo's hurt for about a minute then becomes almost soothing, a nice kind of pain in most area's, there is always exceptions. But when your done there is no pain, your pumped full of adrenalin and ready to party, not rubbing ice on it wondering when the pain will go away.

Think i'll stick with ink.

Haha, just wait until next year when I start getting scarification! ;) THAT will be some serious pain.

Haha, I am in love with body modification.

I'm getting scarification and implants in my arms, tongue split, ears shaped and tattoos up my legs and sides.

id hate to have to go through airport security with al that metal hanging off me.
you should get the back of your neck done.
i reckon its the best peircing ive seen

id hate to have to go through airport security with al that metal hanging off me.
you should get the back of your neck done.
i reckon its the best peircing ive seen

But imagine the lucky airport security guy who gets to pat her down looking for concealed/hidden weapons :lol: Please don't let my wife know I said that ;)

closest i get to body mods apart from tats is once i finally get round to having my wisdom teeth pulled im going to change my canines to small fangs just for something to do.

I was watching a guy get impants on his back and he swears it is not as bad as it looks. Still, let me know how you go with that one jazz :shock:

You going to get the branding irons out too:D
I'll bring my oxy torch up to heat it up if you want :evil::evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back