Got a new piercing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I am in love with body modification.

I'm getting scarification and implants in my arms, tongue split, ears shaped and tattoos up my legs and sides.

it'd be a pitty when you get to 40 and go
"argh what have i done to myself"

i want to get a small tat and that it.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA!

Well i've been through airports with the current piercings i've had and had NO trouble. The detector didn't go off or anything.
That's a silly myth.

it'd be a pitty when you get to 40 and go
"argh what the F@#$ have i done to myself"

i want to get a small tat and that it.

Wouldn't you get to 40 and say, "ahh when i was young i was wild and crazy":D
I know i won't be bothered with what i have done as my tattoos resemble particular parts of my life that i don't want to forget. i will be more annoyed by that stage i will be out of room to add more.

Hmmm ive just hit 40 and am thinking what my next tatt is and what piercing to get next............. It doesnt belong to the realms of youth you know....

It would be interesting to get a full body tat of a woman on the front of your body and see if the tat ages as gracefully as you do. Imagine getting moobs (man boobs) and watching the tat droop and sag in all the right places. One thing, make sure you don't get locked up if you have a tat like that ;)

It would be interesting to get a full body tat of a woman on the front of your body and see if the tat ages as gracefully as you do. Imagine getting moobs (man boobs) and watching the tat droop and sag in all the right places. One thing, make sure you don't get locked up if you have a tat like that ;)

PMSL, i got a mate with a great set moobs. i might hit him up, he will do anything for a carton of beer. Thanks Spilota, you have made my day, and weekend:D

Haha, I really doubt people who want to get this heavily modified haven't thought about this seriously.
And so what if you're old and modified? I'm sure old modified people don't care what other people think of their modifications just as much as they didn't when they were younger.

Nobody looks good when they are old and wrinkly anyway so what does it matter if they have a few tattoos?

Haha, I really doubt people who want to get this heavily modified haven't thought about this seriously.
And so what if you're old and modified? I'm sure old modified people don't care what other people think of their modifications just as much as they didn't when they were younger.

Nobody looks good when they are old and wrinkly anyway so what does it matter if they have a few tattoos?

What happens when you get so wrinkly that you start losing your piercings/mods in the folds. You wouldn't know if it were Alzheimers or age - Didn't I have a Prince Albert yesterday??

or just get a tatt like a mad magazine center fold

What happens when you get so wrinkly that you start losing your piercings/mods in the folds. You wouldn't know if it were Alzheimers or age - Didn't I have a Prince Albert yesterday??

Obviously by then all the wrinkles and stuff would make it hard to have piercings/implants, so they'd be taken out. That's why I only mentioned tattoo.

LOL

interesting idea...

and your new piercing looks hot Jazz :) as i've already told you

Last edited:
Obviously by then all the wrinkles and stuff would make it hard to have piercings/implants, so they'd be taken out. That's why I only mentioned tattoo.

No way man! The oldest person I have pierced was a 65 year old lady! There would be thousands of people even more who still wear or get piercings. Just because you can't see it, don't mean they haven't got it!

I really don't get it, you are a very pretty girl and just can't see why you would want to do it to yourself.

I'm getting scarification and implants in my arms, tongue split, ears shaped and tattoos up my legs and sides.

You see it from a different view than I do, boa.

Even if I was mega hot or ugly it wouldn't change my opinion on body modification and would still want to get them. It's not just about looks.
I love the excitement of getting it, I love how it looks, I love how it feels (before, during and after). It's expressing myself in a different way. It's an art form. I love it all.

I love being different, I like the fact I'm not plain looking like everybody else. I get negative reactions and positive reactions but it really doesn't matter whether people like it or not, as long as I like it I'll continue doing it. Other people's opinion on my looks doesn't bother me one bit. I am who I am and if people can't accept it or at least be open minded about it than they're not worth knowing.

I realize that getting a job would be hard being so modified, but that's why i'm going to wait a few years before I start really getting into it. I need more time to think about the more heavier stuff and I also would like to try to get working in the modification industry.

I've wanted to work in the industry for about 4-5 years. I've been thinking about being heavier modified for the past year. I'll continue thinking about it for another year or so just so I know that I really do want it. I don't think i'll change my mind but it is something big so I want to be absolutely sure.

i think id be more inclined to wait till i were older, and then go crazy. by then ill be that far into dementia i wont know what im doing, and i wont have that much life left in me to worry about anyway.
as for the here and now, maybe a small tat, something that i wont grow to hate preferably.

Looks nice.
I have been thinking of getting myself another two or four lip piercing for xmas.
That or more tattoos (or both ;) )

oh my god.
thats exactly what you are doing, scaring yourself, and muteilating your body.
people who do this would end up working in the circus or ripleys believe it or not.
this could be a good career path,
I hope it all goes well for you if this is what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back