Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations KrimenuL, I am also new to the world of herps. Got a bredli hatchling about a month ago.

you know you wont be able to stop at just 1!!!

Yay!!! :D
The first time's always the best. :wink:

depends on what you get i guess??

Oh for sure. The first time you get nailed by a big python's never good...well it is..but only afterwards when you're bragging on APS. Lol. :lol:

congrats krimenul! its so exciting hey!

lol already gone i know the feeling! one of my childreni is sweet and luvly but the other is a b!tch from hell lol.

Congrats Krimenul!
Ricko is right! Welcome to the addiction! :)

Congratulations :)

I bought my first herp a month ago...a darling little coastal carpet python as well...now...one month on...I have 2 geckos and 3 coastals :) It's an addiction! Prepare yourself!

Thanx guys! It sure is exciting! :D And yeah, I know it's an addiction- I've already got an Eastern Blue-Tongue! I'll put some pictures of them both when I get around to it.

KrimenuL

he he he... I call it a disease now... not a hobby... lol

My little girl is nice today... only bit me three times :D seriously though, she is far more placid. yesterday she would strike when you walk past her enclosure... lol

My diamond is coming tomorrow :) I think that may be it for the season :( oh well, I get to look forward to a caramel childreni and a coupla frillies next year :). I plan on gettin 2 more vitties to!!!!

C, i told you it was a disease!!

I just got my first snake too. :lol: he/she is a coastal carpet. It's name is Conhoolio! :lol: Just thought i would put my 2 cents worth in.

- Kurt

First snake is always something special, you never forget it.
I don't know if i would call it an obsession, more a way of life, i know my life revolves around my reptiles and i can't imagine it any other way.

Congrats on the new snake and welcome to the world of reptiles

Yes Indeed I'll never forget the first time I handled my snake :) My first snake I mean, will never forget thinking, My God, what a wonderful experience and it belongs to me :)

well congrates on your first,as ever one has said it does not stop a 1 ,i got my 1st coastal about a month ago a 8fter and he is gr8 my diamonds have grown so much since i got them a year ago.well enjoy the life of the herps

Yeah, I am very quickly running out of space to put things... lol... i think I am going to have to rent 2 houses :) Older turts are going outside after winter and I already have smaller ones to put in their current enclosure :) Living with me must be so fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back