Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pythonkisses said:
Ok one more lol

Thanx for the entertainment Pythonkisses, you have been very sweet through out this lil game..."Ok one more" reminds me of when the lil ones want just one more lollie... :D

U did good. :wink:
Have a wonderful B'day on Sunday and all the best for a great year! How young will you be on Sunday PK?

Cheers, Jude

Your welcome trader just a bit of fun i'll be 27 on sunday i got a bit P off today i went to get some make up and the lady said i was old Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
like she was 60 something lol

Anyhow am glad you all liked that last night i have a few more to add but this time no pics just a little about A snake and you guys have to fill the rest in lol

Well here goes................... :)

PK

OK this snake is?

the top of the head is covered with small, irregular scales rather than the nine or so large and constant scales present in many more advanced snakes?

What am I ?

PK :)

Who am i????????

i live most central queensland my head is slightly distinct from my neck i have a long stream lined body(yeah baby get the guys that way)
my dorsal colouration is usually beige with some scales black- edged.

pythonkisses said:
Who am i????????

i live most central queensland my head is slightly distinct from my neck i have a long stream lined body(yeah baby get the guys that way)
my dorsal colouration is usually beige with some scales black- edged.

Answer :Speckled brown Snake

I come from the Northern Territory but i have been seen from alexandria and brunette downs
my ventral surface is yellow and my outer scales are dark
i grow over 1.5 metres my body scales are in 17 rows,ventrals 205,subcaudals 65 divided?

Whats my name in full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back