Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duga,-I post here becuase I care about the animals in peoples care, far more so than the people that care for them. I dont meen that to sound arrogant as most of the people here I dont know but a lot of there animals I do. I cant type so I just keep my posts to the point,( or it takes to long.) Witch makes my posts sound arrogant when they are not meant to be. So I really dont meen to offend anyone, But exactly my point CHILL OUT everyone and just take it,( and life less seriuosly), Its all good clean fun. DAVE, I love you to!!
Rob

Heh! I was going to say much the same thing. If a person is a slow typist, it's hard to express themselves clearly, and sometimes it can be misunderstood. Maybe you should invite PilbaraPythons around to do your typing for you! ;-)

Lutzd I am not that flash at typing my self and it would be hard for me to visit him since he lives on the other side of Australia. And could you just imagine it, I would just make the arguements even worse. Actually people would probably end up thinking he was racist :lol:

Dave, Wouldnt that be fun.!!!!!. Wont that be fun. SOON.!!! Everyone BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>
Thanks Lutzd, you really understand me with out being affended. Hell I read some of my posts afterwards and they affend me, Its so easy to be taken in the wrong text. But anyway I LOVE YOU TOO, (so please dont ever kick me of) cause I really dont want to offend anyone (not he he he) no seriously, I do meen it honest.
Rob

Arrogant phhtt! call that arrogant? If he didnt care and was really arrogant he wouldnt have explained himself. :wink:
As they used to say up Leeds way, "soft".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back